How to Feed a Vegetarian/Vegan at a Holiday Dinner

That was a great article! I especially liked where the author gave the host the option of not putting up with any crap from veggie guests. ;)

Reactions: thefadedone
http://networkedblogs.com/RuWcM

This would be a great article to show Omni family members who stress about holiday dinners with us evil veg*ns.:D
Indeed. I have a very good friend who stresses about what to feed me when I visit, so most of the time I just bring something. She and I have very different diets, so even things like pasta present a problem because she doesn't eat it. We usually settle on a good soup that we both can eat. :D

Gaaaaah!

She did the 'if others respect the choice of vegetarians then vegetarians should respect their choice in return' thing.

This makes as much sense as reproaching someone for peeing in a public swimming pool and being met with "I respect your choice not to pee in public swimming pools, so please respect my choice too".

IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!

Or maybe it does work and it's me that's mad ..

Gaaaaah!

She did the 'if others respect the choice of vegetarians then vegetarians should respect their choice in return' thing.

This makes as much sense as reproaching someone for peeing in a public swimming pool and being met with "I respect your choice not to pee in public swimming pools, so please respect my choice too".

IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!

Or maybe it does work and it's me that's mad ..

That phrase reminds me of something similar that people who smoke, say to non-smokers.

Mutts by Patrick McDonnell
November 27, 2013
dot.gif

112713.gif

Hey does anyone else recognize the strip "Mutts"?
Mutts is in the Cleveland Plain Dealer now and regularly has vegan and AR messages. Some really sappy, others pretty cutting.
So nice!