How Do You Spend Your Birthday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3018
  • Start date
I was born early on a cold, winter Monday morning. I was a big baby.

I usually take the day off from work.

I might go for a walk in the forest with my daughter. We might play a retro computer game. And/or the three of us might do something else together.

There may be one or two presents. I like presents, but I don't have a lot of close family, and I'm happy that I get anything at all, really.

Someone usually makes me home-made cake. I really like cake. Also, we usually eat something nice for dinner, either at home or at a restaurant.

Thank you all! I've had a very nice day.
What kind of cake did you get?
I didn't actually get a cake yet, but one is in the process of being prepared for tomorrow. It's a (vegan, obviously) cheese cake! And I did get rice cream tonight for dessert. And we got some take-away food from a vegan Indian restaurant. All very nice! No complaints from me!

Thanks much for the birthday wishes, you guys, and right back at you, KLS and IS!

I had a busy weekend with some extra work, but I made sure to make my chocolate-peanut butter tunnel cake on Monday. It came out wonderfully, and now I have it all cut up and in the freezer, ready for when I have a sweets craving. :)