Hope For Arthritis Sufferers - Implant

It's amazing what they come up with for treatment options. Will be interesting to see where this goes. My sister has RA. The pain is manageable, but she has severe neuropathy in her legs and feet and she cannot walk without assistance. She has also fallen several times over the last two months. Wonder if the implant would help something like that as well.

My mum got serious arthritis and was at the point where she would have had to use a wheel chair at the age of 35! She couldn't knit or sew or do anything anymore. The allopathic medicine didn't work and she was in absolute agony!
Nothing seemed to work. It as heart breaking since she went from busy and productive to zero.
She managed to get hold of a book about natural cures for arthritis.
It suggested giving up dairy and unhealthy foods like caffine. She was desperate (obviously) and adopted a healthy dairy free diet, willing to try anything. Within three weeks she was walking, sewing and functioning fully again. She completely regained her health. She is now 63 years old and thriving.
The one thing that stood out was that whenever she tried dairy products again (like thinking a little bit of something at a party wouldn't hurt as a one off - ahem!) she was in agony for a couple of days afterwards.
I have seen many people regain their mobility by giving up dairy alone. For anyone who suffers from arthritis it is beyond a doubt worth a try. The key turn around point seems to be three weeks of consistent no-dairy, although many people report alleviation sooner. It also helps to do it in conjunction with a healthy diet (there are a lot of un-healthy dairy free foods out there too).

I wish I could get my sister to change her diet. At this point, her mobility is quite restricted and she relies on the kindness of her neighbors who often bring her cooked meals. If I lived closer and not working full time I could easily get her to eat my vegan meals. She loves food, in general. :)

She also smokes which enrages me. Grrrr.

Reactions: Trinity