Honest John's discount life coach thread.

Snowcone

Mandroid
Reaction score
Are you tired of mounting BILLS BILLS BILLS from your therapist, mentor, personal trainer, or spiritual advisor? Do you hate the fact that seeing a professional means you have to interact with SNOOTY COLLEGE GRADUATES who look down their nose at you just because they're considered experts in their field? Maybe you just want to hear some outside the box solutions from ordinary folks who have NO EXPERTISE AND KEEP IT REAL! Well, no matter your reasons, you're in luck! Ask your burning questions regarding your life choices here and get answers from the untrained members of VeggieViews! Act now for a 100% discount on all titles, fee, duties, and labor, and tariffs! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU CAN GET THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS RIGHT HERE FOR freeeeeeeeeeeee!*

*this thread is not designed to diagnose, treat, or otherwise positively affect any illness, conniption, inkling or unpleasantry. Any resemblance to a "bad advice thread" is purely an act of rip-off artistry. No purchase necessary. Call now and get a free Wolverine action figure with a broken leg. Patent Pending in Romania. Honest John is not Snowcone, will not answer any questions, and may not exist. There are no restriction as to who may ask for advice and who may answer. Some assembly required.

When I drink Diet Dr. Pepper, which is carbonated, I tend to belch and fart, which are socially unacceptable actions. Yet I love the taste of Diet Dr. Pepper and want to drink it every single day. I believe we only get one life on earth and must live that life to the fullest.

So what do I do? Do I drink it or not? :cry:

Neither! Drink it, and then belch and/or fart on those who accuse you of being socially unacceptable.

Leave your computer, and the internet, behind! Enter a cave, become a hermit, and communicate with others only by scratching symbols in the sand with a stick.

Bottle and distill the essence, and then market it to rich yuppies as the latest perfume craze in France.

Honest John, every time I see Pickle Juice's avatar, I get this burning desire to eat an entire jar of pickles in one sitting and then bathe in the leftover pickle juice. Should I indulge this desire, or hold off until my sanity returns?