Home vegetable garden

paulojunior85

Newcomer
Reaction score
Ensuring eat a food with pesticide free quality and sure to be a fresh food and proper hygiene, you can choose foods that suit your taste, and be able to behold one Hobbies, on the market you will save on pocket if you have children or grandchildren contact with the earth will teach them respect with nature and know that nature gives fruit and protects up to us there for our future generations will have this wonderful experience.

A vegetable garden seems like a daunting task, especially for the square foot gardeners. I really want to grow my own food. It would be clean and organic. And it would save money in my pocketbook. I would have to hire someone to set up a balcony garden for me until I get more free time.

As stated, having a personal vegetable garden is a great idea for health. Most of vegetables on the market are with pesticides and we are not really safe with these chemicals. These chemicals can destroy our health too so that's one big advantage of having a personal garden.

We don't have wide property so we only have a little backyard. I planted lettuce on our backyard and it is growing. My mother is the one who planted it though i helped her. Having lettuce salad is tasty and knowing that it is free from pesticides makes it more nutritious.

We do have a vegetable garden in our back and front yard where we plant varieties of vegetables like tomatoes, beans, potatoes, eggplants and more. We also have fruit bearing trees like guava, oranges and banana. It is really a good idea to have a garden at home because you can save by doing it and eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Knowing that you have planted them yourselves makes you confident to eat and put it in your body.

I have lived in a small appartment before and was able to put up my own small garden. They call them the vertical gardens because you will be using your walls most of the time. It was quite a challenge at first that is why I started with a few pots. Nothing beats the feeling of having achieved something out of your own efforts. It was so good to know that you are certain your food is safe from pesticides.

I have a few things planted in my garden...I actually get enjoyment from gardening so it's not too much of a pain in the behind to be out there planting stuff. I have a lot of herbs...rosemary, sage, basil, oregano, cilantro -- those are the main herbs we cook with so it's useful having them in the garden. I also have a cherry tomato plant, peppers and eggplant. Not only is it good knowing exactly how the plants are grown, it also helps with the grocery bill too...some herbs in particular are outrageously priced for just a tiny bunch of stuff, so it's a lot nicer and more economical growing my own stuff!