healthiest b12 supplement

• Thread starter Deleted member 12226
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12226

Its very important for me that supplements have no artificial flavors, bad fillers, sweeteners etc. I use the b12 supplement by pure encapsulations because it has none of these. However they say the b12 is made from corn dextrose fermentation. I am not a scientist. Is b12 made from corn dextrose really going to help me? What do they use to make most b12 supplements? Pure encapsulations is the only brand that seems to tell anybody. Some reviews say that since nestle bought them, they aren't as trustworthy but I can't find supplements without the ingredients I listed earlier, especially omega 3 supplements.

Thats what I am taking. The company says it's made from corn dextrose. Do you know if most b12 supplements are made that way?

I don't know that much about it but my best guess is dextrose made from corn is a pretty cheap and easily found sugar. and the bacteria that make the B12 have to eat something. so they feed them dextrose made from corn.

Thats what I am taking. The company says it's made from corn dextrose. Do you know if most b12 supplements are made that way?
it does sound like a safe and effective technique. There may be other techniques but they all are going to feed the bacteria something.
also my best guess is that the supplement is not going to have much if any corn dextrose in it - because the B12 creating bacteria ate it.

In any case, getting adequate B12 is no joke, at every stage of life.