Halloween, a fan?

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
When would you start to decorate for Halloween?

A local supermarket is already stocking pumpkins, too soon?

Curious to know what you're feelings are for the holiday. :)

I love Halloween/Samhain because I have good childhood memories related to the festivities. Still laugh over how my older brother kept me convinced for years that I actually could fly on a broomstick on Hallow's Eve!
The commercial side of it is a little exhausting after a while though, but the same can be said a hundred-fold for Xmas.

I happen to hail from the Halloween Capital of the world. No, it isn't Salem, Mass. as you probably think. I guess that I am somewhat obligated to like Halloween. Where do you think the Halloween Capital of the world is? Any guesses? :)

I love Halloween/Samhain because I have good childhood memories related to the festivities. Still laugh over how my older brother kept me convinced for years that I actually could fly on a broomstick on Hallow's Eve!
The commercial side of it is a little exhausting after a while though, but the same can be said a hundred-fold for Xmas.

Haha oh dear! :joy:

I happen to hail from the Halloween Capital of the world. No, it isn't Salem, Mass. as you probably think. I guess that I am somewhat obligated to like Halloween. Where do you think the Halloween Capital of the world is? Any guesses? :)

Hmmm.... No idea, let's hear it?

I love Halloween! I actually volunteer at a local haunted house (Dominion of Terror) in Sheboygan, WI. We start tonight! Fall is my favorite time of year too.

I love halloween. It's always been my favorite holiday. My son was also born on halloween so it's extra special.

Anoka, Minnesota. I guess nobody else claimed it first. :worried:

Was expecting a super creepy sounding place, wouldn't have ever guessed!

I love Halloween! I actually volunteer at a local haunted house (Dominion of Terror) in Sheboygan, WI. We start tonight! Fall is my favorite time of year too.

Oh whoa! :eek: I need photos!

I love halloween. It's always been my favorite holiday. My son was also born on halloween so it's extra special.

Really? No way, that's pretty cool. :)

Here is a pic from last year.
4Px7dDV.jpg

I'm 6'6", so I make a good killer type. I've been beefing up lately on the vegan diet, so hopefully this year will be better. Here was a pic from 2 weeks ago.

WEBAZYJ.jpg

Two more hours till I head out to get my make-up done! :)

Reactions: Damo
Oh wow, the first photo looks terrifying haha.

Good job, enjoy this year! :)

Here is a pic from the room we created this year. It was an abandoned gas station. Now we have to wait till next year to do it all over again. :-( If any of you are from WI, I recommend checking out the Dominion of Terror in Sheboygan.

0kh66lD.jpg