"God gave us animals to eat,so it's ok"?

@VeganRachel,

I am so glad you brought this up, and I would base my response off the bible so you can use it to try and educate the Christians who still believe the statement that; "God gave us the animals to eat, so it's okay to eat them". But I would also be using reason(logic) to affirm what the bible says, because man alone was given reason among all earthly beast so he can know his Creator and dominate all other beasts by ruling over them.

I am not religious anymore, I don't go to church anymore, I have established a personal relationship with God through His Son Yeshua, and He has opened my eyes to so much more information Christians are ignorant of.

Let's go to the beginning in the book of Genesis, God created the animals before man, and He gave man the first Law, which applies to each and every one of us today;
"God also said, 'I give you all plants that bear seed everywhere on earth, and every bearing fruit which yields seed: they shall be yours for food. All green plants I give for food to the wild animals, to all the birds of heaven, and to all reptiles on earth, every living creature.' So it was; and God saw all that He had made, and it was very good (Gen. 1:29-30)".
This clearly shows that man and the animals were never supposed to eat the flesh of one another, and those that rebelled and didn't obey this order, suffer the consequences till today. Let's use reason to confirm this, compare these two birds; a vulture and a pigeon, which looks better and more healthy? Compare these two wild beasts; an hyena and a zebra, which looks beautiful and more healthy? You should know the answer, and the reason for the answer.

Let's move a bit further, the question that would be on your mind then should be, when did eating of animals begin? It started during the time of Noah, when the Watchers took the daughter's of men as wives and started giving birth to Giants. The bones of these giants are being discovered by archeologist till today. Now these Giants couldn't be sustained with a plant-based diet, they were enormous and needed more calories, so they started eating the flesh of animals, thereby teaching man to do the same. And when the animals started growing short in population, the Giants turned on man and started eating them instead, that was the reason for the flood, to cleanse the land from the excessive shedding of blood (Gen. 6:1-8). Now, many Christians would argue that God gave Noah the permission to eat flesh after the flood. I would implore us to use reason once again, if they believe that God doesn't change His mind (1 Sam. 15:29), why would He change His mind and tell Noah that he and his family can now eat the flesh of animals, when He had given all men the first Law of diet. The bible reveals the truth about that in (Num. 11:4-34), the Israelites had left Egypt with their cattles, beast and all, but they couldn't kill or eat any because it's against the dietary law of God. That was the reason God rained manna (bread of Angels), but because they had become so addicted to eating meat in Egypt just as we all are today, it was kinda difficult to stop, so they grumbled for meat and they got their wish, with death as a punishment.

Due to a desire not to make this longer than it should for reading sake, I would try to round it up with one of my favorite mentors for motivating me to stick to a vegan diet. Daniel is his name, He was a vegan who understood the dietary law of God even when all others had forgotten (Dan. 1:6-16). His decision not to defile himself with meat, earned him the favor of God and protection from evil. Ever noticed this as a vegan, that even animals sense the change in our body chemistry, that they seem to be at peace with us even if they were aggressive by nature? If you haven't, I sure have, and I love the experience.

Yeshua and His disciples were vegans, John the Baptist was, the part in the bible which says that Yeshua claimed that: "a man is not defiled by what goes into his mouth, but by what comes out of it" (Matt. 15:10-20), is true but must be understood. Eating of flesh is an act, an act of disobedience - 'disobedience will not enter into a man, but will come out of the man, from his heart; and therefore will he be defiled when he shall eat forbidden food'. This was basically what resulted in the fall of Adam and Eve, they were defiled by disobedience not by the fruit itself.

Honestly, there's a lot I could share to reinforce my beliefs, but like I said, it's my beliefs, so you don't need to agree to any of it, all you can do is seek it out yourself and I hope you find it.

Peace & Love.
Cyril
Thank you for your comments.
I agree that the giants taught humans to do things God never wanted us to know. This because the Giants were products of the
fallen angels raping human women. They taught us to make weapons, kill, cook, and eat animals. Among other habits. This was a main reason for the
flood. To rid the earth of the evil going on at the time, and the giants. And, humans got addicted to the stimulating effects of
eating animal flesh, and an obsession with killing/violence/anger as a result. We are still there. I believe that there have been giants for thousands
of years and that their existence has been hidden by the Smithsonian, etcetera. They have 2 rows of teeth, 6 toes/fingers, and
are about 8' to 30' tall. I am woke as you seem to be, but do not need to be religious to do so. I also believe Yeshua, his family, and
his close followers were also vegetarian. When the bible mentions Yeshua ate "fish", it is a reference to many possibilities, not real "fish".
Fish relate to sacred bread baked in mold back then that look like fish, served with honey. "broiled" fish therefore means baked bread.
Fish also refers to the eating of sea-weed. The river/lake mentioned was polluted with human excrement. To think Yeshua gave people
"fish", and ate it, from that river/lake is untrue. Constantine did not want humans knowing there were vegetarian tribes and that Yeshua
was one and promoted it.
So many humans say there is no evidence of vegetarian groups. But there is if you look. The Essenes, gnostics, cathars were among them.
see: Evidence That Jesus and The Original Aramaic Christians Were Vegetarians

Reactions: Oluwamuyiwa
I admire your insight and understanding, you are quite vast in topics I had been bottling up inside me for ages, there's virtually no one around me to discuss with, and when I finally try to, people think I am crazy.

I agree you do not need to be religious to be spiritually sound and awakened, I am neither. Like I said earlier, I do not belong to any group, I seek alone as Yeshua has instructed me to.

About the Smithsonian, you are right, they have been keeping a lot from people, they are the initiators of propaganda and conspiracy theories. I don't believe every news I hear, and do not believe all that's recorded in the bible. My Master Yeshua gave me a clue to understand what's true in the bible, He said to me; "if the words of Yeshua in the Gospels contradicts the words of God in the Law and Prophets, it is false".

I know Yeshua didn't eat fish, neither did He feed thousands with fish. He feed them with bread only, the fish was added later on, you would notice that after they all ate and we're filled, they had 12 baskets of left over bread, not of fish but bread only.

You are so right with Constantine, he was the one the Daniel warned us about in Dan. 8:23-26. He penetrated the church from within and caused more harm than any persecutor had ever done. He is not the only one, Paul is also as guilty, for he gave permission for all to eat meat, which James and Peter forbid them not to. Peter became a vegan after he met Yeshua, that was why he couldn't go back to his life as a fisherman, for he acknowledged himself a sinner (Luke 5:8). The Essenes as you mentioned are also an inspiration to me, I admire their zeal towards purity.

I would reinforce my points with a word from God in a book not found in the 66 books of the general biblical canon, but it's found in mine, which contains the apocrypha. It is God letting us know that He has given us a mysterious law, the law of a plant-based diet, that we might not corrupt ourselves.

"I supplied this world with unfailing food and a mysterious law; but those whom I created turned to a life of corruption. (2 Esdras 9:19)"

There are reasons why such books were left out, and those that were included were altered. Please let's discourse some more, I find your opinion and views fascinating.

Peace & Love
Cyril

Reactions: VeganRachel
I admire your insight and understanding, you are quite vast in topics I had been bottling up inside me for ages, there's virtually no one around me to discuss with, and when I finally try to, people think I am crazy.

I agree you do not need to be religious to be spiritually sound and awakened, I am neither. Like I said earlier, I do not belong to any group, I seek alone as Yeshua has instructed me to.

About the Smithsonian, you are right, they have been keeping a lot from people, they are the initiators of propaganda and conspiracy theories. I don't believe every news I hear, and do not believe all that's recorded in the bible. My Master Yeshua gave me a clue to understand what's true in the bible, He said to me; "if the words of Yeshua in the Gospels contradicts the words of God in the Law and Prophets, it is false".

I know Yeshua didn't eat fish, neither did He feed thousands with fish. He feed them with bread only, the fish was added later on, you would notice that after they all ate and we're filled, they had 12 baskets of left over bread, not of fish but bread only.

You are so right with Constantine, he was the one the Daniel warned us about in Dan. 8:23-26. He penetrated the church from within and caused more harm than any persecutor had ever done. He is not the only one, Paul is also as guilty, for he gave permission for all to eat meat, which James and Peter forbid them not to. Peter became a vegan after he met Yeshua, that was why he couldn't go back to his life as a fisherman, for he acknowledged himself a sinner (Luke 5:8). The Essenes as you mentioned are also an inspiration to me, I admire their zeal towards purity.

I would reinforce my points with a word from God in a book not found in the 66 books of the general biblical canon, but it's found in mine, which contains the apocrypha. It is God letting us know that He has given us a mysterious law, the law of a plant-based diet, that we might not corrupt ourselves.

"I supplied this world with unfailing food and a mysterious law; but those whom I created turned to a life of corruption. (2 Esdras 9:19)"

There are reasons why such books were left out, and those that were included were altered. Please let's discourse some more, I find your opinion and views fascinating.

Peace & Love
Cyril
Thank you for your thoughts, I am grateful Yeshua is with you and shares the truth versus the lies.
It is gratifying to meet someone else who can understand the truth that is out there.
The quote is wonderfulll. The Nag Hamadhi writings and the dead sea scrolls also tell the truths the bible
omits. Yeshua was vegetarian, spiritual, and meditated and did yoga in India.
Here are some video's that are interesting to watch. I simply ask and choose to know the truth, even
if it disagrees with my belief system. There is sooo very much truth that has been hidden from us, and
we have been fed distortions and lies. Our connections to the ET's will shock billions of humans, the
truths about the reptilians, and what has been done to millions of innocent children and babies, will also be
horrific to understand.
Peace be with you, rachel

Thanks for sharing, you are a light in our diming world. When I started uncovering the lies and the deceptions, I became angry at the world and at myself. Angry that all I was taught as a kid was all a lie, it took Yeshua's help for me to see the truth, that the bible so many worship is a book that contains the truth and falsehood. My quest took me through a lot of rabbit holes, I have read the Nag Hammadi writings, the dead sea scrolls, and even the clementine homilies / recognition of Clement. There are more books I sought out to understand the truth, I had to become a gnostic just to see through the veil society has wrapped over everyone's eyes.

When you say ET, do you mean Extra Terrestrial? If yes, why are we so gullible to believe such? I found a simple analogy to the world, and I always use it to affirm to myself that there is a Creator. One thing I know is that, the devil has gone past making us think there's no God, he basically wants us to believe in the wrong God, and that's just as blasphemous as believing there's no God.

The feeling is mutual, to be able to connect with a like mind, it shows I am not alone in the fight, against the impulses of ignorance. You are right, billions would be shocked when they finally discover that they were deceived and that God, the one True God, does exist. But until then, the world is heading for chaos and anarchy, I just want you to be safe and continue to strive for the truth. Remember, seek and you shall find, for only a few find it.

Thanks for the video, would definitely immerse myself in it.

Peace & Love always
Cyril

@VeganRachel,

I am so glad you brought this up, and I would base my response off the bible so you can use it to try and educate the Christians who still believe the statement that; "God gave us the animals to eat, so it's okay to eat them". But I would also be using reason(logic) to affirm what the bible says, because man alone was given reason among all earthly beast so he can know his Creator and dominate all other beasts by ruling over them.

I am not religious anymore, I don't go to church anymore, I have established a personal relationship with God through His Son Yeshua, and He has opened my eyes to so much more information Christians are ignorant of.

Let's go to the beginning in the book of Genesis, God created the animals before man, and He gave man the first Law, which applies to each and every one of us today;
"God also said, 'I give you all plants that bear seed everywhere on earth, and every bearing fruit which yields seed: they shall be yours for food. All green plants I give for food to the wild animals, to all the birds of heaven, and to all reptiles on earth, every living creature.' So it was; and God saw all that He had made, and it was very good (Gen. 1:29-30)".
This clearly shows that man and the animals were never supposed to eat the flesh of one another, and those that rebelled and didn't obey this order, suffer the consequences till today. Let's use reason to confirm this, compare these two birds; a vulture and a pigeon, which looks better and more healthy? Compare these two wild beasts; an hyena and a zebra, which looks beautiful and more healthy? You should know the answer, and the reason for the answer.

Let's move a bit further, the question that would be on your mind then should be, when did eating of animals begin? It started during the time of Noah, when the Watchers took the daughter's of men as wives and started giving birth to Giants. The bones of these giants are being discovered by archeologist till today. Now these Giants couldn't be sustained with a plant-based diet, they were enormous and needed more calories, so they started eating the flesh of animals, thereby teaching man to do the same. And when the animals started growing short in population, the Giants turned on man and started eating them instead, that was the reason for the flood, to cleanse the land from the excessive shedding of blood (Gen. 6:1-8). Now, many Christians would argue that God gave Noah the permission to eat flesh after the flood. I would implore us to use reason once again, if they believe that God doesn't change His mind (1 Sam. 15:29), why would He change His mind and tell Noah that he and his family can now eat the flesh of animals, when He had given all men the first Law of diet. The bible reveals the truth about that in (Num. 11:4-34), the Israelites had left Egypt with their cattles, beast and all, but they couldn't kill or eat any because it's against the dietary law of God. That was the reason God rained manna (bread of Angels), but because they had become so addicted to eating meat in Egypt just as we all are today, it was kinda difficult to stop, so they grumbled for meat and they got their wish, with death as a punishment.

Due to a desire not to make this longer than it should for reading sake, I would try to round it up with one of my favorite mentors for motivating me to stick to a vegan diet. Daniel is his name, He was a vegan who understood the dietary law of God even when all others had forgotten (Dan. 1:6-16). His decision not to defile himself with meat, earned him the favor of God and protection from evil. Ever noticed this as a vegan, that even animals sense the change in our body chemistry, that they seem to be at peace with us even if they were aggressive by nature? If you haven't, I sure have, and I love the experience.

Yeshua and His disciples were vegans, John the Baptist was, the part in the bible which says that Yeshua claimed that: "a man is not defiled by what goes into his mouth, but by what comes out of it" (Matt. 15:10-20), is true but must be understood. Eating of flesh is an act, an act of disobedience - 'disobedience will not enter into a man, but will come out of the man, from his heart; and therefore will he be defiled when he shall eat forbidden food'. This was basically what resulted in the fall of Adam and Eve, they were defiled by disobedience not by the fruit itself.

Honestly, there's a lot I could share to reinforce my beliefs, but like I said, it's my beliefs, so you don't need to agree to any of it, all you can do is seek it out yourself and I hope you find it.

Peace & Love.
Cyril
I love your sign-in name. What motivated you to become vegan, and do you have family members or friends who do so?.
I have been on this journey for over 25 years as a whole food ethical vegan. To me, it is the only way to live.
Yes, I totally agree, eating the dead is an act of disobedience. It is a mindless, addiction to the habit and stimulating
effect of flesh and blood (dairy, eggs, fishes). It is direct participation in selfish violence againt the innocent.
namaste', rachel

Central to Qanon philosophy is the almost messianic admiration of Donald Trump. Donald Trump, who removed the United States from the Paris Climate Change Accord. They might not be the good guys that you believe them to be.

As far as extraterrestrial disclosure goes, this is a very old story. In the 1940s and 1950s, George Adamski claimed to have made contact with extraterrestrials. When people made objective, rational criticism of his claims, Adamski would accuse them to trying to silence the truth. That's the problem with conspiracy theories - they can't be proven wrong, because those who prove them wrong must also be part of the conspiracy. The Big Conspiracy.
The bible mentions ET's, and some believe references to "angels" are actually referring to ET's and even spaceships. Many now believe that
ET's exist, and have been around for millions of years, as a direct result of the "Ancient aliens" history cable TV show. It is now in its' 17th
year of broadcasting shows. The truth about the existence of ET"s will be revealed sometime this year, with massive spacecraft uncloaked
all over the USA and world, and direct contact with ET's by elected officials.. You will believe when this happens, but not now. cheers.

I have been on this journey for over 25 years as a whole food ethical vegan. To me, it is the only way to live.
Yes, I totally agree, eating the dead is an act of disobedience. It is a mindless, addiction to the habit and stimulating
effect of flesh and blood (dairy, eggs, fishes). It is direct participation in selfish violence againt the innocent.
namaste', rachel
Thanks, it's a Yoruba name that means; God has redeemed me. I didn't get the reply notification.
I have been a vegan for more than 6 months, compared to your timeline, I am a newbie, lol. I decided to become a Vegan after months of searching for the truth, my past sins made me so guilty that I became restless, I needed to atone for my past misdeeds.

Therefore, I stumbled across a verse I quoted earlier, and it opened my eyes to see that food is the common test for all men, and God's purpose is to test all men and see what they truly are (Ecc. 3:18). I believe God doesn't know what any man would do next, therefore I need to prove my loyalty by controlling my impulses to satisfy my dark pleasures and desires. It's a daily contention, and I need folks like you all, to read your experiences about how you cope with it all, thereby apply it to my lifestyle.

I am the only vegan in my family, and I have no vegan friends here in Nigeria. I could say, there's 1 in a million persons in Nigeria that's a vegan. That's what I face daily, and strive to remain vegan against all odds.

The bible mentions ET's, and some believe references to "angels" are actually referring to ET's and even spaceships. Many now believe that
ET's exist, and have been around for millions of years, as a direct result of the "Ancient aliens" history cable TV show. It is now in its' 17th
year of broadcasting shows. The truth about the existence of ET"s will be revealed sometime this year, with massive spacecraft uncloaked
all over the USA and world, and direct contact with ET's by elected officials.. You will believe when this happens, but not now. cheers.
You seem so confident with your predictions, what made you say so?

Do you the book and chapter and verse?

Over 10 years ago, I had a co-worker who was also convinced that the government was just about to disclose the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence. That was 10 years ago.

George Adamski was peddling similar claims 70 years ago: George Adamski - Wikipedia . His books are available on Kindle - I've read them. He claimed that extra-terrestrial homo sapiens visitors had come from Venus (zero oxygen atmosphere, surface temperature 800-900 degrees Fahrenheit). He also claimed that most planets in our solar system were inhabited by humans.

There is a small religious group that still promotes Adamski's claims: Our Space Brothers and Sisters . They wrap themselves in a new age, quasi-Buddhist package. Like the various apocalyptic cults, they remain expectant that some sort of Big Event is about to happen.

I think you will be disappointed. I'll check back on this.

Take my advice: Don't make any life changes based on the expectation of extraterrestrials revealing themselves to humanity. Don't give away your money or property. Don't quit your job.

Last edited:
Please remember those people who also believed the claim that extraterrestrials were arriving, and the terrible choice that they made in 1997: Heaven's Gate (religious group) - Wikipedia

Don't do anything rash.

Thanks, it's a Yoruba name that means; God has redeemed me. I didn't get the reply notification.
I have been a vegan for more than 6 months, compared to your timeline, I am a newbie, lol. I decided to become a Vegan after months of searching for the truth, my past sins made me so guilty that I became restless, I needed to atone for my past misdeeds.

Therefore, I stumbled across a verse I quoted earlier, and it opened my eyes to see that food is the common test for all men, and God's purpose is to test all men and see what they truly are (Ecc. 3:18). I believe God doesn't know what any man would do next, therefore I need to prove my loyalty by controlling my impulses to satisfy my dark pleasures and desires. It's a daily contention, and I need folks like you all, to read your experiences about how you cope with it all, thereby apply it to my lifestyle.

I am the only vegan in my family, and I have no vegan friends here in Nigeria. I could say, there's 1 in a million persons in Nigeria that's a vegan. That's what I face daily, and strive to remain vegan against all odds.
Your name is beautiful, and your insights are wonderful. It does take a strong committed human to become vegan. It can be a lonely life.
Trust what your heart and soul tell you., Can you start a vegan group there or have a vegn potluck and invite people?.

Please remember those people who also believed the claim that extraterrestrials were arriving, and the terrible choice that they made in 1997: Heaven's Gate (religious group) - Wikipedia

Don't do anything rash.
Their choice was unbalanced. Believing ET;'s exist does not mean anyone should take poison. Some vegans have gotten so emotional and
depressed that they committed suicide. That is also not a choice to follow.

• Wow
Over 10 years ago, I had a co-worker who was also convinced that the government was just about to disclose the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence. That was 10 years ago.

George Adamski was peddling similar claims 70 years ago: George Adamski - Wikipedia . His books are available on Kindle - I've read them. He claimed that extra-terrestrial homo sapiens visitors had come from Venus (zero oxygen atmosphere, surface temperature 800-900 degrees Fahrenheit). He also claimed that most planets in our solar system were inhabited by humans.

There is a small religious group that still promotes Adamski's claims: Our Space Brothers and Sisters . They wrap themselves in a new age, quasi-Buddhist package. Like the various apocalyptic cults, they remain expectant that some sort of Big Event is about to happen.

Take my advice: Don't make any life changes based on the expectation of extraterrestrials revealing themselves to humanity. Don't give away your money or property. Don't quit your job.
Dr. Steven Greer was a top surgeon who quit his practice (15 years ago?) to devote his life to revealing the truth about ET's. He went around
the world to every government and talked to the leaders, pleading with them to reveal the truths they knew about Et existence. I had the
pleasure of attending a weekend class with him. He is quite sane, highly educated, and wrote several books about the topic. One of his
books was quotations from top military, scientific, and other professionals who had the courage to reveal their experiences and knowledge of ET's.
He has also documentaries and a video series. You can deny ET's exist, however ancient humans like native americans, and Columbis wrote in their
books and diaries of seeing things beyond human comprehension, Even the bible mentions ET's and often calls them 'angels' from the sky.
You may/will believe all is true someday soon when they reveal. But i will not drink the kool-aid, quit my job, etcetera.

I completely forgot about this. I find it incomprehensible that people who believe in God and say they read the bible can thing it's all so loving.
Agreed. The truth is the "Bible" was altered and changed thousands of years ago to reflect paganism, the eating of flesh and blood, and the support of animal sacrifices. Sacrifices to moloch and Baal worship. There still exist today, humans who slit the throats of millions of innocent animals overseas to celebrate "holy" days. Gross and inhumane. God only wants personal sacrifices to serve humanity, not animal blood sacrifices.
Flee from Idolatry
…19Am I suggesting, then, that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God. And I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot partake in the table of the Lord and the table of demons too.…(1 Corinthians 10:20)

This is an amazing fact. Governments LIE, and do not want citizens to know the truth. Why would they reveal the truth they know to be?.
They have been working with ET's to iuse their techology in multiple ways. Where do you think fiber optic cables and cell phones came from?.
And, benevolent ET's have been watching over us and protecting us from destroying this planet for millenia. They are also helping us right
now to reclaim our soverignty from demonic satanic world governments. Its' a battle between the darkness and the light.

• Disagree
Reactions: g0rph
This is an amazing fact. Governments LIE, and do not want citizens to know the truth. Why would they reveal the truth they know to be?.
They have been working with ET's to iuse their techology in multiple ways. Where do you think fiber optic cables and cell phones came from?.
Fiber optics technology is based on the optical property of total internal reflection. This phenomenon has been studied since the year 1611: https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/...ohannes Kepler, a,for the refraction of light.

To be blunt, the issue here is that your personal physics/technology education is poor, compared to your other areas of study. For this reason, technology makes an outsized impression on you. Technology is not wondrous or miraculous. It does not arrive suddenly from an extraterrestrial society. Technology happens step-by-step, with lots of experimentation and lots of error along the way.

Reactions: g0rph
Agreed. The truth is the "Bible" was altered and changed thousands of years ago to reflect paganism, the eating of flesh and blood, and the support of animal sacrifices. Sacrifices to moloch and Baal worship. There still exist today, humans who slit the throats of millions of innocent animals overseas to celebrate "holy" days. Gross and inhumane. God only wants personal sacrifices to serve humanity, not animal blood sacrifices.
Flee from Idolatry
…19Am I suggesting, then, that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God. And I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot partake in the table of the Lord and the table of demons too.…(1 Corinthians 10:20)
Agreed?? :rofl: To what? The PBS link was direct passages from the bible, certainly not about it being 'altered'.
You can believe anything, but it doesn't mean you're right

• Agree