Girlfriend convinced me to switch...i'm shocked

alexgonevegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
At how easy this actually is. I was actually vegetarian before and now I've gone the full way! It's been about four weeks now but I'm sure this is the best shape I've ever been in.

Anyone else go to the gym as well as being on a Vegan diet? I feel so good! The only downside is my cooking time has doubled...but I think it's well worth it.

I agree with the kitchen time. I spend way more time in there nowadays. It's still worth the effort.

There are a few tricks you can do to make shortcuts in the kitchen. Leftovers are key in the equation. I just cook for more than one meal. So make it dinner, then lunch the following day. I cook steel cut oatmeal in batches to last 4 days at a time. That saves me time in the mornings. Sometimes I'll have a smoothie for breakfast, and the oatmeal and fruit for my lunch instead. Smoothies are also easy to prep in advance in pre-portioned containers or freezer bags. Just keep thinking ahead. Also, Youtube is great for ideas and recipes.

It takes a bit of practice, but you'll find a rhythm to it. Glad to hear it's working well for you.