Gift cards

I love their home goods section. I picked up a huge stainless steel bowl during my last trip for a few $. You always get good deals in the shop.

Yes they have very cute things in the home goods section. Also a lot of vegan and organic merchandise in the food section. I always find interesting things there from all over the world. Not too long ago I bought a box of Hello Kitty shaped pasta and Hello Kitty bottled water both from Italy.

Very cool site Chryssie. Thanks for posting it. I like using gift cards for online purchases since I don't use my debit/credit card online.

Yes they have very cute things in the home goods section. Also a lot of vegan and organic merchandise in the food section. I always find interesting things there from all over the world. Not too long ago I bought a box of Hello Kitty shaped pasta and Hello Kitty bottled water both from Italy.

Very cool site Chryssie. Thanks for posting it. I like using gift cards for online purchases since I don't use my debit/credit card online.

That must look sweet ! I also buy things for my pooch ; a 'diamond' studded leash and gorgeous food bowl. I also picked up a beautiful photo frame during my last trip.

Reactions: thefadedone
That must look sweet ! I also buy things for my pooch ; a 'diamond' studded leash and gorgeous food bowl. I also picked up a beautiful photo frame during my last trip.

Oh their pet items are also adorable as well!