Food columnist goes veggie (mostly)

Very cool. I don't see anything mentioned about Anthony Bourdain in the article though. But I also don't really need to read anymore comments from Bourdain about vegans.:rolleyes: He always has to mention his hatred towards veganism whenever the subject comes up.

Yet for some reason I still find him attractive. WTF!:eek:

Lol, I know what you mean on both counts ;) ...that stuff about him might have been in the comments or something.

No, it's actually an error in the link, that leads to the second page of the article. If you scroll down you can click on page 1. I tried to edit the link but it does the same thing to me.

Ugh and now I guess I've clicked on page 1 so many times it wants me to log in instead. :p

It wont let me watch the slideshow :( .

Hmmm, that's weird. It worked for me.

No, it's actually an error in the link, that leads to the second page of the article. If you scroll down you can click on page 1. I tried to edit the link but it does the same thing to me.

That's what I thought when I first read it but for some reason I didn't see the page numbers on the bottom of the article. The link works now though bringing it to the first page. Thanks.

He mentions for now he's not a "purist" so he will be sampling some meat from time to time here an there. Hopefully he'll reach a point where he can no longer feel the urge to do that.

He mentions for now he's not a "purist" so he will be sampling some meat from time to time here an there. Hopefully he'll reach a point where he can no longer feel the urge to do that.
Yeah, I am hoping he does, too.

Nice article. :) I like this part:

"But ultimately you make a very personal decision. And no matter what somebody like Bourdain thinks, I think the absolute rudest thing you can do — even ruder than turning down somebody’s grandmother — is to show a lack of respect for someone else’s decision about what they’re going to consume. Eat and let eat."

Reactions: thefadedone
Nice article. :) I like this part:

"But ultimately you make a very personal decision. And no matter what somebody like Bourdain thinks, I think the absolute rudest thing you can do — even ruder than turning down somebody’s grandmother — is to show a lack of respect for someone else’s decision about what they’re going to consume. Eat and let eat."

Yes that was a great statement.

Reactions: ledboots