Final Slogan Suggestions

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
It's time to wrap up this slogan thing!

In the last poll, "The Land of Herbivores" won quite conclusively, although "Because There's More To Being Veg*n Than Just Food" was popular too. But people came in with other suggestions while the poll was active and the final decision was put off. Both of those suggestions will appear again in the next poll.

So this is your last chance to get your suggestions in. Around the end of next week (5th/6th July maybe) we'll post another poll and reach a decision.

Have fun, be creative!

VeggieViews - We have an arcade!
VeggieViews - We make hummus by the bucketful!
VeggieViews - None of my suggestions are serious!
VeggieViews - Differing views but like-minded friendships
VeggieViews - Veg*ns eat all the things!

I like "VeggieViews: If You're a Veggie With a View, This Place is for You" which is currently in the header of the Flexile Dark - Blue style. Not sure who came up with that one? PJ? I also like "The Land of Herbivores".

There was one that Poppy said that I thought was good. I think it's in the Random Quotes that shows up on the main page.

Oops, I made a mistake with the first post. It's now edited :)

If there are no new serious suggestions here, we can just go with Land of Herbivores which won before.

A place to call home, the place for you and a friendly place to stay got 0, 0 and 2 votes respectively in the last poll. We can safely leave them out, it would be a waste of time polling them again.

The rest we will certainly include :up:

Interesting suggestions. May I note that The Land of Herbivores only makes sense, if you define this forum as a completely vegan forum?
This could scare off people just starting as vegetarians....

Veggieviews: The best kind of addiction
Veggieviews: You'll always be amused
Veggieviews: You're not an *** if you eat grass

I'm not sure what the 3rd one's about but it rhymed :D so hey ho

Reactions: thefadedone
VeggieViews: For Our Present and Our Future

VeggieViews: Vegetarian and Vegan Information and Opinions

VeggieViews: Today Tofu, Tomorrow the World!

VEGGIEVIEWS...THE VISION OF THE FUTURE

VEGGIEVIEWS...OPENING THE EYES OF TOMORROW

VEGGIEVIEWS...MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, ONE BITE AT A TIME

VEGGIEVIEWS...EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER FROM HERE

Reactions: thefadedone