Favorite YouTube Vegan

Is it too soon for another Vegan View?
I know its not fair, but I keep thinking to myself that this is like Vegan Housewives of Hollywood.
anyway, I learned a few things from this video, but it was a long slog. At least they easy on the eyes and they keep the ball rolling.
But I Wish they just had a list.

This turns out to be so easy for me for so long, if i had known how many of the things didn't have or only had optional animal products I would have turned vegan much sooner[also this is kind of mentally challanged in retrospect].

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
I found Rainbow Plant Life YouTube channel when I was looking how to cook tofu properly and ive been hooked to her recipes ever since. I love Indian food and im still yet to cook her Tofu tikka masala which looks amazing!!!
Also purchased her cook book today and im impressed with the layout of each recipe, I truly recommend it. I dont have a instant pot but most of the recipes looks like I can do them on the hob instead.

I found Rainbow Plant Life YouTube channel when I was looking how to cook tofu properly and ive been hooked to her recipes ever since. I love Indian food and im still yet to cook her Tofu tikka masala which looks amazing!!!
Also purchased her cook book today and im impressed with the layout of each recipe, I truly recommend it. I dont have a instant pot but most of the recipes looks like I can do them on the hob instead.
Her recipes are👌

I really like watching Liam and Janine who are Those Happy Days on YT. They are a couple who are vegan and have srarted living in a van and travelling around the UK.

Travelling Cornwall In Our Campervan Conversion (Our First Week) - YouTube

That first comment is mine, Rebecca Green. :D

Oh yes, they said they made this vegan wrap that their aunt invented that they mention in that video, peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce and salad. I thought that sounded delicious. I'm trying that!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
Just found this guy. I'm in love LOL!
I've seen Easy Vegan's stuff before and started checking the thread to see if he'd been mentioned. This guy is GREAT. His recipes are good and he manages crazy funny without being 'too much'. He's not made a video for 3 years though—hope he's still vegan.

Reactions: Brian W
I've seen Easy Vegan's stuff before and started checking the thread to see if he'd been mentioned. This guy is GREAT. His recipes are good and he manages crazy funny without being 'too much'. He's not made a video for 3 years though—hope he's still vegan.
I thought he was hilarious. It's a shame he's not still posting.

these videos have been popping up on our Youtube feed and we are really enjoying them - lots of our favourite doctors and nutritionists etc and short videos so that you don't lose interest - The Real Truth About Health Conference

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I don't know why the Real Truth About Health Conference keeps inviting that quack Brian Clement. That guy is bad news.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
I have a lot of things to look at here. Some I had heard of, some not. I like Yeung man cooking, and I really want his pantry.
Sauce Stache is interesting if you want to make " meaty dishes" It's not my style but get some people would like it.
Food Impromptu is another channel I like

I just discovered this guy. His YouTube channel is The Pot Thickens

I tried a few recipes and they were pretty tasty. He has really simple recipes with pretty standard ingredients.

Good channel for a newbie vegan, who doesn't want to feel intimidated by a lot of unusual ingredients. He switches it around and uses a variety of protein sources like beans, soy curls, tofu, and seitan.

I don't think anyone nominated Edgy Veg yet.

I haven't watched her show in a while but this got recommended today - probably cause of new found interest in soy curls. Soy curls fried chicken. I have to try it.

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
I don't think anyone nominated Edgy Veg yet.

I haven't watched her show in a while but this got recommended today - probably cause of new found interest in soy curls. Soy curls fried chicken. I have to try it.

Love the Edgy Veg! I just saw that video a few days ago, and I definitely want to make that.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and Lou