US Favorite Soap/detergent bar & why?

Dallastx40

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi...I was just wondering what everyone's favorite soap is and why? Im having trouble with my estrogen from playing around when I was younger and now my estrogen uptake is bad...I have really dry and weak estrogen...which means I have to shower with gentle cleansers that don't disturb my skins pH...so far I've tried handmade soaps and caress soap...the handmade soaps leave me feeling a little dry and tight or squeeky clean...and caress has been mild...I just wanted to know which cleansers have y'all found to be effective and mild?
Thanks for any help in advanc
Carlos

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Hi...I was just wondering what everyone's favorite soap is and why? Im having trouble with my estrogen from playing around when I was younger and now my estrogen uptake is bad...I have really dry and weak estrogen...which means I have to shower with gentle cleansers that don't disturb my skins pH...so far I've tried handmade soaps and caress soap...the handmade soaps leave me feeling a little dry and tight or squeeky clean...and caress has been mild...I just wanted to know which cleansers have y'all found to be effective and mild???
Thanks for any help in advance,
Carlos
Hi Dallastx40. :wave: ...I'm very sensitive to soaps either. I can hardly use ordinary soaps. Therefore, my favourite one is this.👇It's only one example of this brand. I use this fragrance mostly, because i dislike other fragrances. Well, when i use this soap, i feel a huge difference. I doubt this brand is represented at where you are, but i took a picture of ingredients, just in case if they suit you (to give you a hint of acceptable stuff). This soap (and other soaps which have a similar ingredient list) do wonders to my skin and hair, and i'm not allergic to it/them. So, maybe you could try and find something similar?
IMG_20200625_013737.jpg
IMG_20200625_014145.jpg

Hi val...thanks for the tip...I'll see if I can find it somewhere...I just really need a mild cleanser...thanks again

Carlos

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Wow! What a bargain! And if it works for your skin...that's great. So...another vote for a glycerin soap! 😉

Thanks