Animal Advocacy Farm Animals to be Used at Olympics

The saga of the 'J' continues. He has sent me an e mail furthr to my reply asking him to look up all the links on what the various AW organisations state.

'I personally don't think that these particular animals will suffer one bit. They may not LIKE it but physically, suffer they certainly won't.I am a animal lover pure sang. Grew up near and around farms. Rode horses during my kid years and had a goat who was pulling a little kid card. I believe that in a world where so much attention is been given towards the care for animals, this one particular show will certainly not traumatize them... I think one can easily exaggerate and I strongly feel that this is happening too much recently...' :(

The saga of the 'J' continues. He has sent me an e mail furthr to my reply asking him to look up all the links on what the various AW organisations state.

'I personally don't think that these particular animals will suffer one bit. They may not LIKE it but physically, suffer they certainly won't.I am a animal lover pure sang. Grew up near and around farms. Rode horses during my kid years and had a goat who was pulling a little kid card. I believe that in a world where so much attention is been given towards the care for animals, this one particular show will certainly not traumatize them... I think one can easily exaggerate and I strongly feel that this is happening too much recently...' :(

Head, meet desk.

I posted this on another group and this is the answer that I received.

'Is there any real proof that this use of farm animals ( cows, chickens, and pigs) should be cruel..?? It might be good the bring them to the world attention...!!'

:(

Because the world is unaware of the existence of farm animals, right. :p What an idiot...

Itll be just like the Waitrose advert.
Meet percy pig, he runs around outdoors, then sleeps on a soft bed of fresh hay.
Taste the difference.
The sick thing is, im only kinda exgerating the advert.

I saw that advert the other day and I thought it was so creepy.

yep, that is shameful they will use farm animals with this but, as I been studying this year Olympics its kind really scary. I can't believe what people put out on the web and scare people and if its true we are in trouble.

I looked and looked for animals during the opening ceremony on tv, but couldn't see any. Wonder if they changed their minds?

I looked and looked for animals during the opening ceremony on tv, but couldn't see any. Wonder if they changed their minds?
No they didn't. I posted a letter on another thead, that the Olympic organisation had sent to an AWA.

I'm sure that it was pointless parading them around as there was far more activity going on and no one saw the poor mites anyway.