TV & Film Falling Skies season 2 premiere tonight. (June 17)

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
The first season was a little slow-going but I figure they needed it to build stuff up.

Anyone going to catch the premiere tonight? I think it's at 9pm eastern, two hours long.

It just finished. Wow, it was really good. I hope the whole season is like this.

Laura :yes:

I've seen a couple of eps of the first season and wasn't that impressed. didn't even think they would make second season. Maybe i should rewatch those episodes and the rest of season 1.

I've seen a couple of eps of the first season and wasn't that impressed. didn't even think they would make second season. Maybe i should rewatch those episodes and the rest of season 1.
Yeah, stick with it and you may find it better than at first. I love how even though all of the stuff has been done before, it still manages to be original.

I'll never forget when they first revealed the Slenders, it scared the **** out of me!

Do ya'll think that Ben is on the up and up? Not sure where they're going with him.

I really liked the season premiere, and by the looks of the preview(s), this season should be more action-packed.

I was sad to hear about
Uncle Scott. I liked him a lot.

How do I always miss this stuff? I end up finding out about decent shows well after the first season and end up playing catch up. Same thing happened with Being Human, but at least they ran a marathon for a few weekends so I got to see most of the previous episodes so I was able to follow what was going on. Same thing with the Walking Dead. Guess I'll go see if I can find Falling Skies now.

How do I always miss this stuff? I end up finding out about decent shows well after the first season and end up playing catch up. Same thing happened with Being Human, but at least they ran a marathon for a few weekends so I got to see most of the previous episodes so I was able to follow what was going on. Same thing with the Walking Dead. Guess I'll go see if I can find Falling Skies now.

Indeed! See if you can. It's a damn good show.

One thing I'm hoping for this season is some kind of flashback to the initial invasion. Yeah, I know, the characters are more important, but CGI-laden alien invasion scenes have a certain charm to them.

Anyone catch last night's episode? What do you think of the developments so far; do you believe the red eye skitter's story?

I'm leaning toward that he/she is telling the truth. After all, it makes sense that humans wouldn't be the only species that the ultra bad aliens would try to dominate. Plus his story on how some of the skitters were able to reverse the effects of the harness makes sense, too, since Ben and Rick obviously were (mostly) able to. I also just like the idea of GOOD aliens being out there. :p

Reactions: FortyTwo
Anyone catch last night's episode? What do you think of the developments so far; do you believe the red eye skitter's story?

I'm leaning toward that he/she is telling the truth. After all, it makes sense that humans wouldn't be the only species that the ultra bad aliens would try to dominate. Plus his story on how some of the skitters were able to reverse the effects of the harness makes sense, too, since Ben and Rick obviously were (mostly) able to. I also just like the idea of GOOD aliens being out there. :p

I honestly think that their best bet for winning the war is to team up with the Skitters and to kill the Slenders/Overlords. Even if they can't be best friends, they still can work together.

Reactions: Rosie1
So I have a lot of things to say about the finale.

Hey, guys! We're dropping the Season Finale of Falling Skies on you now! By the way, Karen kissing Hal possessed him with a small robotic alien bug and turned him evil, the Second Mass is moving on from Charleston soon, and also there's a NEW ALIEN SPECIES along with the AT LEAST THREE we've already shown you!

Oh, by the way, we're not going to show you any more until NEXT YEAR.

Have a nice day!

:cry:

I slept through the finale. So I'll have to catch up in the next few days.