Elizabeth Warren Rocks!!

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
Brilliant, passionate, charismatic, and tough as nails.... Liz Warren is a force to be reckoned with, and to be legitimately feared by dirty politicians, corrupt, greedy CEOs, and crooked right-wingers everywhere. She is Wall Street's worst nightmare.

Let's start with this super-cool vid & watch Elizabeth Warren rip John Stumpf a new one. YOU GO, LIZ!!!! :jump:

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF
I would love nothing more than to see these two on the same ticket in 2020....

il_570xN.1214775175_ruwi.jpg

Last edited:
Al Franken is toast, even if he doesn’t resign. There are some on the left who actually believe the ******** allegations against him, and can’t trust him anymore. And if he actually runs for president or Vice President, the Republicans will use the accusations against him to destroy him. (Even the Republicans who give a pass to Roy Moore, because IOKIYAR.)

Al Franken is toast, even if he doesn’t resign. There are some on the left who actually believe the ******** allegations against him, and can’t trust him anymore. And if he actually runs for president or Vice President, the Republicans will use the accusations against him to destroy him. (Even the Republicans who give a pass to Roy Moore, because IOKIYAR.)
Ya think? Maybe I am a minority in this, but the allegations, proven and otherwise, are really common things for (most?) woman. He wasn't accused of wielding power or threatening, and to me that's a huge difference.
Franken did everything I'd want, and before any of this came out has been long known as an advocate for woman.
If anything, I would think (hope really) that his handling of this would cause him to more revered.
If all those men in politics, or hollywood, would have everything come out against them we wouldn't have many left. A lot are sweating...

Ya think? Maybe I am a minority in this, but the allegations, proven and otherwise, are really common things for (most?) woman. He wasn't accused of wielding power or threatening, and to me that's a huge difference.
Franken did everything I'd want, and before any of this came out has been long known as an advocate for woman.
If anything, I would think (hope really) that his handling of this would cause him to more revered.
If all those men in politics, or hollywood, would have everything come out against them we wouldn't have many left. A lot are sweating...
Responding to this on the other thread....

The following sponsored email was sent to you by AlterNet on behalf of Elizabeth for MA:

Dear Friend,

Elizabeth Warren just introduced a bill with Mark Warner that would hold credit reporting agencies like Equifax accountable for data breaches - like the hack that left millions of Americans vulnerable to fraud and identity theft.

Surprise, surprise: Equifax's right-wing corporate lobbyist friends at the US Chamber of Commerce are declaring war. They compared Elizabeth to Nazi sympathizer Steve Bannon - and encouraged other outside groups to pour money into Massachusetts to defeat Elizabeth in 2018.

As the Boston Herald columnist wrote:

"Warren herself has a campaign war chest of nearly $13 million, according to the latest reports, but outside groups are likely to at least match that if they feel she is vulnerable this year."

Our team has been fighting at every turn to build the strongest grassroots force that the Senate has ever seen. But all of that could go away if these outside groups decide to cut a few checks to buy the Massachusetts Senate seat this November.

If we want to fight off attacks from outside groups and their deep-pocketed corporate allies, we must show them the strength of our grassroots support. Will add your name to stand with Elizabeth Warren?

The US Chamber of Commerce isn't the local, friendly Chamber of Commerce that promotes the small businesses in your neighborhood. No, this is the largest conservative lobbying group in the country - spending tens of millions of dollars to rig the rules for giant corporations and fund right-wing candidates who will help them. When Elizabeth says that Washington works for the big guys who can hire armies of lawyers and lobbyists, the picture next to it should show the US Chamber of Commerce.

They don't want giant corporations to be held accountable when they put millions of working Americans at risk. They want to get away with it - or even profit off of it, just like Equifax did.

The US Chamber of Commerce won't stop Elizabeth Warren from going after them with everything she's got. Elizabeth never, ever backs down from a fight. No matter how big, rich, or greedy her opponents are, she's going to fight for working people in Massachusetts and across the country.

But if a few billionaires and giant corporations decide to pour money into Massachusetts in 2018, it's going to become our biggest and most important fight yet. While Elizabeth is fighting for us in the Senate, we need to have her back in this campaign.

The best way to stop the billionaires and outside groups is to show them that Elizabeth Warren's grassroots support is stronger than ever.

Add your name to join our grassroots team and help Elizabeth Warren fight back.

Thanks,

Team Warren

AlterNet | 1881 Harmon St. Berkeley CA 94571