UK Don't Forget To Change the Clocks

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Don't forget to set the clocks back.

I'm not looking forward to sleeping an hour less during the course of the next few months.

We do ours next Sunday. While I’m glad to gain the hour in the morning I’m concerned about waking up too early. I haven’t been able to sleep past 4:30 am the last few weeks. Hopefully it will sort itself out after a few days. I just never know why I have some weeks where I sleep until 5:30-6 and others where I’m starting my day anywhere between 2:30-4:30 am. Sometimes I think it’s the beginning of the change of seasons which is why I’m hoping it will get better again.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
We do ours next Sunday. While I’m glad to gain the hour in the morning I’m concerned about waking up too early. I haven’t been able to sleep past 4:30 am the last few weeks. Hopefully it will sort itself out after a few days. I just never know why I have some weeks where I sleep until 5:30-6 and others where I’m starting my day anywhere between 2:30-4:30 am. Sometimes I think it’s the beginning of the change of seasons which is why I’m hoping it will get better again.

I don't like it when the clocks go back. For some reason my body doesn't seem to adjust. I seem to have the same sleep issues as you have. I've been up since 2 am this morning due to a 'heavy head'.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52