Do you look like a veg*n?

my dad was a fan of Hawaian t shirts and white socks with sandals but even he would have drawn the line at your hats!:p
M'darlin' ...

It's not a case of who would or who wouldn't draw their personal line at my hats.

I choose only hats that transcend all human perceptions of how far outside the boundaries of good taste anyones line could possibly ever be drawn at.

Reactions: Andy_T
M'darlin' ...

It's not a case of who would or who wouldn't draw their personal line at my hats.

I choose only hats that transcend all human perceptions of how far outside the boundaries of good taste anyones line could possibly ever be drawn at.

Oh now you have explained it THAT way I understand and will attempt to connect with them at a higher level . :cool:

I don't know, do I?
Although vegans are supposed to be super thin from living off salads, so maybe not [emoji14]

In Norway (at least in Oslo), the odds that someone looking like that is from Blitz, is very high. But I think a lot of them are vegan. They have a vegetarian café with vegan option, and a vegetarian cookbook . But now clue if vegetarian is a must to join them. I can't remeber if speciesism is a part of their sign at the door, I think I'll have to check one night.
Been there! A long time ago, and I think only once or twice. I preferred the cafe at Hjelm's gate 3, which I think sadly burnt down recently.

I was at the vegan fair in Bournemouth recently, and was relieved to see a more diverse-looking crowd there than what I imagined. Of course, not all of them were vegan, but I'm guessing a fair number of them were.

I'm too chunky to look like a vegan. Yum, food.
yummy.gif

Before I went on WW I was, totally, a chubby vegan...for years. I was thin for maybe the first few months until I adjusted and learned about all the good vegan food that was available. Then all hell broke loose, lol. It wasn't even just the junk food that did it. I just over ate like crazy...all the food. :)

At first I lost some weight too, then I gained

Last edited:
I think they should add a few older vegans to that. Some of us aren't 25 :D
Vegan artbook asked vegans to send in selfies.
I didn't though. I almost wanted to, but the deadline came. Wasn't sure if I wanted non vegans judging my pic.
There are two versions, and one of them has more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots
Danielle and Ledboots: I'm WAY over 25, but I have a naturally slender build so I'm afraid I might reinforce the myth/stereotype that vegans are all scrawny/underfed/whatever if I were to enter a photo of myself.

EDITED TO ADD: Val, I wish you all the best and a complete recovery.

Danielle and Ledboots: I'm WAY over 25, but I have a naturally slender build so I'm afraid I might reinforce the myth/stereotype that vegans are all scrawny/underfed/whatever if I were to enter a photo of myself.

I am so far over 25 that you could make two 25 year olds out of me and still have change left to start another one!;)

I definitely do NOT fit the stereo type as I am a 'wobbly old bird ' who looks like she eats Vegans for breakfast.

Quite useful actually if a conversation starts up about Vegans being underweight waifs who need a good meal inside them. I usually let it ramble on sitting quietly in the background and then announce my Veganism which leads to an uncomfortable few minutes of throat clearing!