News 'Dislike' button coming to Facebook

I tried to multivote recently to downvote the troll(who always gives himself 9 votes) but I couldn't....the site might also record ISP numbers, so I think the troll/s might be using zombie networks...I'm not sure....
I think if you use the "Private Window" in Firefox or similar in Chrome, it won't have access to your (regular) cookies. Did you try that?

I think if you use the "Private Window" in Firefox or similar in Chrome, it won't have access to your (regular) cookies. Did you try that?
I just deleted all that sites cookies....shouldn't that do it?

Do you think they must be recording ISP numbers?

I'm not really bothered...I just wanted to annoy the troll....and while away some time........If they've stopped allowing comments on rugby stuff then maybe that will be it.

He even keeps calling football 'wendyball'.........they guy really pisses me off....but heyho...he obviously has some mental health issues.....

Chalk me up as a bully... I can't wait to be able to Dislike some of the stupid **** people are posting on Facebook :D

Blob, thank you for sharing those interesting insights in how bored some people must be, not just to, well, er, spend their day reading forum discussions, but also to clear their cache or whatever to down-vote other postings multiple times.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Dislike button. In some cases, I would love it, especially when people make those nasty bacon posts. In others, a Disagree button would be more appropriate.

FACEBOOK WILL BEGIN trialling a new system where users can react using emojis instead of the ‘like’ button.

The feature, which is called Reactions and was first reported by Engadget, will be rolled out for testing tomorrow to users in both Ireland and Spain. The ‘like’ button will still exist, but it will be accompanied by other reactions like joy, surprise, sadness, anger or love.
More: Facebook is introducing emoji reaction buttons – and Ireland is first to get them

I'm not seeing an actual 'dislike' button here! Anyway, this is just post rating buttons, which VV has had for ages already :)