Direction Action Everywhere Rules

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
In case you struggled:

1) One community building event per month, like a potluck, movie or dinner per month. We will combine with Vegan Club.

2) No violence. This includes argument. DXE presumes all opponents are potential vegans and victims of the system. Individual people are not important, systemic change is. No arguments online or in person.

3) One action per month like protest, demonstration, or animal rescue. Not violence but stronger than tabling.

4) "No violence" includes being completely vegan - no promotion of cage free eggs nor grass fed milk.

5) Posting online - to prove honesty

For me, this is an amazing opportunity to organize locally and learn not to argue online. I see it as a growth experience.

All you need is two people, a sign and a smartphone to do your first action. Our mentors are ready to guide you through the process, from materials to camera work to promotions. E-mail mentoring@directactioneverywhere.com to have a call with one of our mentors.

In case you struggled:

1) One community building event per month, like a potluck, movie or dinner per month. We will combine with Vegan Club.

2) No violence. This includes argument. DXE presumes all opponents are potential vegans and victims of the system. Individual people are not important, systemic change is. No arguments online or in person.

3) One action per month like protest, demonstration, or animal rescue. Not violence but stronger than tabling.

4) "No violence" includes being completely vegan - no promotion of cage free eggs nor grass fed milk.

5) Posting online - to prove honesty

For me, this is an amazing opportunity to organize locally and learn not to argue online. I see it as a growth experience.

All you need is two people, a sign and a smartphone to do your first action. Our mentors are ready to guide you through the process, from materials to camera work to promotions. E-mail mentoring@directactioneverywhere.com to have a call with one of our mentors.

:) What a wonderful opportunity. It may even teach you to be subservient, humble, patient and practice deference to a suitable man in our great patriarchy.

*snicker*

:) What a wonderful opportunity. It may even teach you to be subservient, humble, patient and practice deference to a suitable man in our great patriarchy.

*snicker*

Is this an attempt to insult me without my permission to argue?

Oh good sir I am subservient to the cause of animals and our planet, not to the patriarchy. I look forward to hilarious literary constructs that defy patriarchal subservience but serve the cause of the animals. Oh what fun to arrange word problems in the shape of what animals need. I was a Literature minor. What a fun word problem, if I simply embrace it.

I embrace my creative challenge to retain Buddhist peace in the shape of animals. It's like being given the NY Times crossword, or a contest to win Suddenly, Last Summer.

Plus I'm learning from Wayne and Co. How unaffected these people are! It's strength in numbers.

Anyway, I personally vow to stay away from Stoopid arguments at this place in the deeper service of animals. I acknowledge my place in those arguments and vow to devote my intelligence towards liberation. I am made for the real fight.

From this point forward I will be the activist, not the stooge.

From this point

She protecc
She attacc
Most importantly
She fight bacc

I'm here to fight. Best of love to each and every one of you. I've got my job for animals to do.