Cruelty Free & Vegan Brand List

Thank you so very much for hte list. I have been a vegan for half a year now and my cognitive bias regarding cruelty and violence done to the animals is so much more sorted.

Plant Hide is cruelty-free! We're creating handcrafted products (mainly wallets for now) using sustainably-gather Teak leaves, coffee beans, and garlic! Truly incredible products. Feel free to check us out at any time at PlantHide.com! Featured in this image is our Aqua Blue Minimalist, one of our top sellers!

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone ever heard of the “Not co.” just now saw a highlight ad on CNN for them...
Looks like they have a lot of different Vegan stuff...
They are a completely plant based company...

Has anyone ever heard of the “Not co.” just now saw a highlight ad on CNN for them...
Looks like they have a lot of different Vegan stuff...
They are a completely plant based company...
Whole Foods carries Not Milk.

I am unaware of any other products. but maybe its different in Europe.

Ingredients

Water, Pea Protein, Contains less than 2% of: Chicory Root Fiber, Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Cabbage Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Salt, Gum Acacia, Gellan Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2. Contains coconut.

Reactions: 1956
Whole Foods carries Not Milk.

I am unaware of any other products. but maybe its different in Europe.

Ingredients​

Water, Pea Protein, Contains less than 2% of: Chicory Root Fiber, Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Cabbage Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Salt, Gum Acacia, Gellan Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2. Contains coconut.
Sounds good, I really appreciate and try to support plant based companies

Sounds good, I really appreciate and try to support plant based companies
I think they will have a tough time. Grocery store shelves are already crowded with nondairy alternatives. but these guys have made it into Whole Foods which I think is great.

I think they will have a tough time. Grocery store shelves are already crowded with nondairy alternatives. but these guys have made it into Whole Foods which I think is great.
Yeah that is Really great...
Wish that Whole Foods were here in Ireland...and Trader Joe’s of course...
Do you ever get into SF and go to Rainbow ? That is the Best health food market that I have ever seen! And they might not be Vegan but, they are or were Vegetarian at least...And if I remember correctly all of the veg was organic...and it’s a cooperative employee owned company...

Yeah that is Really great...
Wish that Whole Foods were here in Ireland...and Trader Joe’s of course...
Do you ever get into SF and go to Rainbow ? That is the Best health food market that I have ever seen! And they might not be Vegan but, they are or were Vegetarian at least...And if I remember correctly all of the veg was organic...and it’s a cooperative employee owned company...
I've heard of it but never been there.
I just checked their web site - not very vegetarian.

Oh wow! That’s too bad they didn’t have any meat products when I was last there which was in 2006...
That was the last year that I was in the US...It was an amazing market...

Hey Lou, just now had a Google check of Rainbow grocery myself and it definitely says that they are still a Vegetarian only
co-op... Phew! I would have been Very disappointed if they had started selling meat...

Hey Lou, just now had a Google check of Rainbow grocery myself and it definitely says that they are still a Vegetarian only
co-op... Phew! I would have been Very disappointed if they had started selling meat...
must be a different place.

oh, it is. I was looking at the Rainbow Market.

Its not a bad drive from here.
I wil put it on my list of things to do after the pandemic.

Reactions: Lou and KLS52
I was just looking up similar hair products. I used to use natural instincts semi permanent. They are labeled as vegan however…it only mentions no animal ingredients and doesn’t say anything about testing.

This was one of the products that claimed to not change natural hair color, only cover the gray, but it was not the case.