Costco Vegan Products

My mom just added me to her new Costco account, and I did hit a great bargain: An 8-count pack of Beyond Burgers for $10! That's the cheapest I have ever seen them. So I got some, and I had one yesterday, and it was delicious! The closest Costco is about half an hour away, but it will be worth it, I think. You really have to watch the prices, though. I found that I can still do better on canned beans and tomatoes at Aldi, but Costco will be good for some other staples. And a new Costco is going up in the next town over from me, which means maybe a 10-minute drive. :)

My mom just added me to her new Costco account, and I did hit a great bargain: An 8-count pack of Beyond Burgers for $10! That's the cheapest I have ever seen them. So I got some, and I had one yesterday, and it was delicious! The closest Costco is about half an hour away, but it will be worth it, I think. You really have to watch the prices, though. I found that I can still do better on canned beans and tomatoes at Aldi, but Costco will be good for some other staples. And a new Costco is going up in the next town over from me, which means maybe a 10-minute drive. :)
Was it the Cookout Classic?
I got that not too long ago and they were the old "canned dog food smell" first version. I like the second one better
Beyond Burger now has a 'now meatier' version. I really didn't like that at all! My son said he didn't notice though, so I'll try again

Costco is just way too big for me! I had someone get me gift cards a couple times (you can use a gift card without membership). It seemed like I spent hours there! I liked their clothes section, but so much was too much for me