Cosmetic suggestions, please

sauropoda

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi,
I came here looking for suggestions for a good moisturizer and eye cream. I'm going to get them tomorrow night and I'm completely lost and not sure what to get.
Where I live there aren't many options, I have access to the Dr.Organic brand and The Body Shop.

My skin is very sensitive and I have dark circles under my eyes. I read retinol can help thicken the skin under your eyes and make them look better, but I don't know where to get them.
I also have some blackheads on my nose and it'd be nice if I could get something that might make it better.

Thanks in advance :)

Lush is always a good choice. Coconut oil is fantastic for facial skin. Avocado can be used on the face. Other vegan friendly companies can be found through PETA.

Hi,
I came here looking for suggestions for a good moisturizer and eye cream. I'm going to get them tomorrow night and I'm completely lost and not sure what to get.
Where I live there aren't many options, I have access to the Dr.Organic brand and The Body Shop.

My skin is very sensitive and I have dark circles under my eyes. I read retinol can help thicken the skin under your eyes and make them look better, but I don't know where to get them.
I also have some blackheads on my nose and it'd be nice if I could get something that might make it better.

Thanks in advance :)
Rose Firming Eye Cream and
Chamomile Organic Moisturising Cream
by NAVEEN
100% natural formula with 32% certified organic ingredients (Soil Association COSMOS Organic)
100% vegan and Halal certifiedFormulated for treating sensitive skin condition such as rosacea or
couperose this gentle formula effectively resolves dryness and redness by treating skin with Certified Organic Chamomile Flower Water. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of this plant make this product a non-irritating remedy for different skin conditions such as Eczema, Rosacea, and Psoriasis. you should try this product they having a large range of products on www.addresschic.com5_naveen_rose_firming_eye_cream_organic_eye_cream_-_certified_organic_skincare.jpg

Reactions: kelli
argan oil would be the best option for moisturizing skin. it's main function is to reinforce the skin's lipid barrier, which helps protect against irritation and environmental damage. the best argan oil which i use for my skin is moroccan argan oil100% pure. this not only moisturize your skin also nourish skin with antioxidants. virginic.com/collections/body/products/moroccan-argan-oil. and i had the same problem times ago. and i researched about it and i found fine lines on the eyes area are often due to dehydration and that's something important to know in order to choose the good product and adopt the good gesture.like your eye contour is dehydrate so you need water if you apply an eye nourish, then its like you apply oil, but it's not what you need. what you need is to moisturize, bring some water. if you don't use good product you won't get the expected result. the best way to get rid of it to use rosemary extract, avocado oil, essential oil etc. and what i use is the vegan product one kind of eye serum virginic.com/collections/serums/products/advanced-botanical-eye-serum and this product will match with your expectation i am sure. have a good day and good luck.

Reactions: kelli
Lush, Bodyshop and many others still contain chemicals that upset some peoples skin so watch out. I can't help with the under eye problem but OMG if you want something radical to get rid of blackheads you should get Swiss Toniq soap. Its organic vegan and I buy it on Amazon. I had literally masses of blackheads always, they have ALL gone away and not only that but since this soap cleans the pores so deep down, the pores actually shrink and so my complexion became really smooth and a lot younger looking. It's the best product ever!!!!!!!! I actually leave the soap on my skin about 30 seconds before rinsing and it does not even dry my skin out at all. This is advice I got directly from someone I spoke to on Swiss Toniqs Facebook page. I hope this helps

If you're based in Europe, I recommend: ringana (on me for link)
They have only one product which is 'only' vegetarian. They don't use chemicals and they try to make as less rubbish as possible.
But because they don't use chemicals, you have to order it online, because you can't store it for long.

I've been using Hydration Pro from a maker in Switzerland called Swiss Toniq since 6 months, I won't ever use anything else, this does it perfectly for my very dry and patchy skin. It's so good- love it. Its also vegan, cruelty free and won awards and I think it's all fresh botanicals (don't quote me) and that's why it's more effective than all the other moisturisers I tried. Only annoying thing is shipping takes a week to 8 days when I'm back in Canada, which is a pain if you've run out and forgotten to order in advance!

Last edited:
I use the following brand which is vegan and is cruelty free :

If your looking for an amazing moisturizer and eye cream, well just awesome Vegan skincare products in general. I came across this vegan, cruelty free, gmo free company called Arbonne last summer and I've been hooked on their products ever since.