MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
Whether or not we buy into them, I think a great many of us find some of this stuff quite fascinating. ;)

I thought about starting something like this a while ago, but it was the Fresh Air interview today that clinched it:
(If you'd rather read than listen, just click the title in blue.)
Politico's Philip Shenon says Oliver Stone's 1991 film JFK led to a law stating all documents about the Kennedy assassination must be released by October 2017. Three hundred new pages just came out.

What Could a Mysterious U.S. Spy Know About the JFK Assassination?

Last edited:
Reactions: Second Summer
I think the JFK assassination is worth its own thread, actually!
What Could a Mysterious U.S. Spy Know About the JFK Assassination?
That's really interesting. How could the Warren commission basically not look into Oswald's motives at all? What were Oswald's motives? He just "hated America"? That seems very simplistic.

What do followers of QAnon believe?
It’s hard to say. The conspiracy theory is generally pro-Trump and anti-“deep state”, but it is not exactly coherent, and – like many conspiracy theories – is flexible enough to adapt to any new developments that might disprove it.
Imagine a volatile mix of Pizzagate, InfoWars and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, multiplied by the power of the internet and with an extra boost from a handful of conservative celebrities.
More:
What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory (30. July 2018)