***christmas competition 2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
It's nearly that time of year again! Can't believe it's our third giveaway since being online, where is the time going? :eek:

I know, it's November and Christmas is still a distance away but the idea of launching the competition earlier is to ensure Lush doesn't sell out and we ship before the Christmas rush. Has anyone actually done any Christmas shopping yet? I have one gift... I'm a late shopper.

Okay, so same as last year this competition is open to both US and UK members.
For some reason Lush gifts seem to contain different products even though they are labelled the same, not sure what that's about but I'm sure whoever wins will be happy regardless! Here's what's up for grabs US/UK.

Terms
To qualify for this competition you simply need to post in this thread, you do however need to have at least 5 posts elsewhere on the forum, spamming the forum with single word posts will disqualify your entry. It's a single entry per person too. A winner will be chosen at random on the 1st of December 7PM GMT London time.

Posting on social media is very much appreciated! :innocent:

Good luck!

Whoops, a little late.... PM incoming! :)

[GALLERY=media, 268]Christmas Competition 2017 by Damo posted Dec 1, 2017 at 8:48 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
That sounds like a nice give away. I've tried Lush products before and they are quite lovely.

Lush shops are so nice to simply browse around in for the smell alone. Late shopper here too. :D

Guess that rules me out then. Good luck to all who enter.
Annoying isn't it especially when Lush have shops in Australia!

Is it resident in or citizen of? I'm a UK citizen currently resident in Australia. I have a UK address...

Annoying isn't it especially when Lush have shops in Australia!

Is it resident in or citizen of? I'm a UK citizen currently resident in Australia. I have a UK address...

You've won Connie! :p As long as you have an address in the UK I can send it to that's fine!

You've won Connie! :p As long as you have an address in the UK I can send it to that's fine!

Wow, thank you ever so much.
It's a very long time since I last won anything.

Connie.

Status
Not open for further replies.