China - Sparkling!

robert99

On the boat
Reaction score
Sparkling! Hotel cleaner fired in China after guest finds her scrubbing tea cups with toilet brush
When he entered the room, the cleaner was brushing the toilet bowl. A moment later, he saw the cleaner put the toilet bowl brush in the wash basin. Also in the basin were two sets of tea cups, soaked in blue liquid. A bottle of toilet detergent was placed next to the basin.
Guan asked the cleaner why she had used the toilet brush to clean the cups, but the cleaner did not answer a word. When he complained to the reception, the receptionist allegedly told him the cleaner “would rinse clean” the cups, according to the report.

I was just reading the other day about people giving reasons as to why they fired their cleaners!

I remember reading about a woman who always washes the dishes in very hot, soapy water before she uses them if she stays in self-catering apartments on holiday as she stayed in one with her boyfriend and before they left he dried up with his dirty underwear.

:yuck::hurl:

Ah, so that is how they remove the tea stains!
Well, good to know how the professionals are doing it...

I once was in our hospital restroom, and saw the janitor use a toilet as the mop bucket. I almost vomited just thinking about it, and reported it to the housekeeping manager, but did not give details about which restroom or which day, so they couldn't scapegoat the worker.

The hotel were I stayed in London didn't have a toilet brush in the bathroom, neither do the clinics or hospitals have them over here.