Cbd oil: the myriad benefits

Slonaut

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
After having used Cibdol 10 and 20% for 9 months daily I can only recommend it. I'm a whole new person. Anxiety and depression are non-existent now. It's like I'm operating on a higher voltage and upgraded. Hard to explain.

Just want to encourage everyone who is struggling with any of the following to research this powerful natural remedy.
Side effects: being peaceful?

• Chronic pain and inflammation
  • Arthritis
  • Sleep disorders and insomnia
  • Anxiety, stress, and depression
  • Skin conditions
  • Low appetite and poor metabolic function
  • Weaker immune system
  • Chronic diseases
  • Epilepsy
  • Cancer
  • Alzheimer
  • Autism
  • Type II diabetes
  • And more...

Ok. I took your advice and started to do some research.

"Some CBD manufacturers have come under government scrutiny for wild, indefensible claims, such that CBD is a cure-all for cancer, which it is not. We need more research but CBD may be prove to be an option for managing anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. Without sufficient high-quality evidence in human studies we can’t pinpoint effective doses, and because CBD is currently is mostly available as an unregulated supplement, it’s difficult to know exactly what you are getting. If you decide to try CBD, talk with your doctor — if for no other reason than to make sure it won’t affect other medications you are taking."
-https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476

"Touted as a treatment for a wide range of conditions — including anxiety, pain, inflammation and even cancer — CBD may be the latest version of snake oil. Or perhaps a real relief for numerous ailments.

Nobody really knows which is true because there has been so little solid research on CBD's effect on humans, experts say."

"Thus far, there is only one use for CBD approved by the Food and Drug Administration, and that’s as a treatment for two rare forms of epilepsy."
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/even-without-proof-cbd-finding-niche-cure-all-n945516

"The non-intoxicating marijuana extract is being credited with helping treat a host of medical problems -- everything from epileptic seizures to anxiety to inflammation to sleeplessness.

But experts say the evidence is scant for most of these touted benefits.

Worse, CBD is being produced without any regulation, resulting in products that vary widely in quality,"
- https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20180507/cbd-oil-all-the-rage-but-is-it-safe-effective#1

-------
I don't want to rain on your parade but there is little medical evidence that it does anything but treat a rare form of epilepsy.

However, next time I'm at the marijuana store, I will pick some up. I might as well try it myself and find out it is as great as you think it is.

Reactions: Brian W
Way to filter out only the overly and ungrounded skeptical stuff Lou. There is a wealth of evidence and studies out there if you care to set your prejudices aside. I speak from experience. And you quote mainstream media sponsored by pharmaceutical companies that do everything they can to stop people from using CBD because they can't patent it.

Rick Simpson Oil (which I have also used, it helped me overcome alchol addiction, depression and psoriasis) is even more powerful because of the THC, it's more effective in treating cancer, CBD is more effective when it comes to diseases pertaining to the nerves. Combining both is perhaps ideal.

RSO even though it contains huge amounts of THC will not get you high if you spread out your dosage throughout the day. It may make you more sleepy for a while, forcing you to rest more, which is essential for healing, that is all.

There is also a big difference between smoking/vaporizing cannabis versus ingesting RSO.
When inhaling, the molecule that enters your blood is Delta-9-THC.
When ingesting RSO your liver transforms Delta-9-THC into 11-Hydroxy-THC which is 3 to 5 times more potent. However it is the combined effect of all the cannabinoids and terpenes that make it so effective. Ingesting isolated refined molecules is unnatural and causes unwanted sideffects more often than not.

If one is to heal then the most effective way is to work with nature and strengthen the human body instead of filling it up with unnatrual chemicals. That being said, I'm not against traditional medicine, a lot of it saves lives, and they have been very beneficial, but there are alternatives that can be used in combination and in a lot of cases replace traditional medicine.

Last edited:
CBD Oil has many benefits. Helps to cure depression, has a good effect on digestion. The pain recedes, appetite increases. This is especially useful for people undergoing chemotherapy or any other treatment for any serious illness.

If it has had its "intoxicating" effects removed, it's hard to see how it can be any more than a placebo effect. Evaluating effects on mood rely very heavily on the self-reporting of the individual taking the substance.

There is one I take occasionally that was intended for ADD and did not work for that but it did work amazingly well for pain. So I use it occasionally for that.