Can i get recommendations/links for vegan t shirts?

Ree92

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I could use a search engine of course and which I did, but all I can find are crap.

What I want is it...
  • Uses most of the space on the shirt for graphics (Front and back).
  • Gives an element of dark horror shock and also hypocrisy.
  • Not made of any animal products itself.

Reactions: betiPT
Hey @Ree92,

We should design it here and then get it printed at a vegan T printing place. What do you think?

Hey @Roq,

I did buy a Vegetable Police top to support him, he is a YouTuber. Guess what happened? He started eating raw meat, I kid you not! So I can’t wear that shirt in public anymore.

As for the public, no one really noticed :)

The Vegan Zombie uses dark humor and I have one of his shirts but he doesn't do front and back.

PETA actually has some pretty gnarly shirts in their online clothing catalog but again they don't often do front and back. The one that springs most clearly to mind is the full color cartoon of a cat with some torture apparatus on its head. I find it too disturbing to wear but it might suit you.

I would suggest searching Pinterest with specific key words, like vegan clothes and graphic or shock or horror as the third word. I have actually ordered clothes I found through Pinterest.

Reactions: Lou
Do you guys ever get anxious about unwanted attention wearing vegan t-shirts?

No. I wear my standard PETA hoodie that says Animal Liberation, Human Liberation to school and work all the time. I want a second one in a different color I think I'll order this month.

I also wear my Vegan Zombie and Tofurky tee shirts wherever. I don't currently have any that are crude or insulting but if I decided to buy one I wouldn't feel bad about wearing it unless it was inappropriate for work or a special event. That's more due to professionalism than being worried about attention for being vegan.

Reactions: Lou
I could use a search engine of course and which I did, but all I can find are crap.

What I want is it...
  • Uses most of the space on the shirt for graphics (Front and back).
  • Gives an element of dark horror shock and also hypocrisy.
  • Not made of any animal products itself.
Hey Ree92, not sure if this meets all of your requirements but I bought a t-shirt from here for Christmas https://veenofs.com/collections/mens-t-shirts
I do know they are 100% vegan but can't see anything along the lines of dark horror shock. You might be able to design your own if you're any good with Adobe Illustrator and know a t-shirt printer that uses vegan inks. Let me know if you find anything, I may also take a look :)

Do you guys ever get anxious about unwanted attention wearing vegan t-shirts?
It's crossed my mind and I am unsure. I don't think I'd want that attention to let everyone know I'm vegan and impose my views through graphic clothing. What are your thoughts?

I have just added the post, but I find really cool one it is Igualibra you can check it. I ordered the one in attachement

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-31_0-58-33.png
    upload_2019-1-31_0-58-33.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Frederic Lavender