Can I eat this? (Warning;Sensitive content)

The OP was probably a troll. and this is one of those questions that Troll's routinely post.
But kudos to all the people who took it seriously and responded kindly.
Also I love that you guys can have an intelligent and mature conversation about this topic.

Reactions: Ahimsa
The OP was probably a troll. and this is one of those questions that Troll's routinely post.
But kudos to all the people who took it seriously and responded kindly.
Also I love that you guys can have an intelligent and mature conversation about this topic.
Seems like some of us are suckers for swallowing anything! My wife asked me to reply ... honest! 🙄

It’s a source of B12. Thirstier vegans might not need to supplement. It also contains plenty of zinc and antioxidants.

This actually raises an interesting question. Could a vegan get their B12 by consensually and safely consuming another person’s bodily fluids? Vegan blood exchange, anyone?

Reactions: Ahimsa
It’s a source of B12. Thirstier vegans might not need to supplement. It also contains plenty of zinc and antioxidants.

This actually raises an interesting question. Could a vegan get their B12 by consensually and safely consuming another person’s bodily fluids? Vegan blood exchange, anyone?
Vegan vampire? Um.....consensual I would have no issues with it. I find it interesting and look forward to other comments about it.

Reactions: Urban Gardener

I think I'll stick to the supplements, but no need to waste money on buying them for my wife now! 🤔

Hello guys!
First of all, I am very thankful for all your comments :)
I have been thinking about this subject over and over again, and also had a talk with my boyfriend about it. There was a little fight, but we now we are fine, and he is trying to accept my choice of becoming a vegan, since he, I quote, 'I am never going to give up the meat, and it is hard for me to understand your decision, but I will try to respect it.'. I don't know how to show him that veganism is fine.
Also, speaking about the original subject, I have read all your comments and made my decision, between balancing my job and the university, your answers have really helped me.
Giving you a lot of hugs and kisses!
Meghan