Jamie Lee

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I love Chocolate Cake so much. I had made last week a Chocolate Cake at home on my sister birthday party. she loved that Chocolate Cake very much. I had ordered the Chocolate which i used in my chocolate cake from Cacao and Cardamom, which is Online site. They delivered the chocolate on a time. I was really like Cacao and Cardamom online site, there are so many different types of Chocolates.This is Best Online Chocolate Brands in USA. I recommend you Cacao and Cardamom, there are Christmas Chocolate Gift, Christmas Chocolate box. You can also give gift to your closed one in this Christmas Festival.

peterrichards

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Good review and good recommendation! I heard about this chocolate company from my friends who live in the USA. Last year I wanted to send a special chocolate box for my friend. I had search online Cacao and Cardamom and ordered for chocolate box. This chocolatier sent High End Chocolate Gift Baskets on my given address. I am satisfied with their products, service and of course prices too.

Reactions: Luck

Luck

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I come back to celebrate the holiday season and chocolates!!! :party: This year I arrange a premium assortment of Gourmet Chocolate Gifts for holiday gifts to my family and friends via Cacao&Cardamom's official website and at their physical store in the city of Houston, USA satiating sweet cravings.