Braggs aminos

silva

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I've been using Braggs aminos from the start of going veg*n! I've always bought the big bottle, but it's so rarely on sale, and I've been very frugal. I've been without it for the past month and really miss it!
Any suggestions on cheaper alternatives, besides cheap soy sauce? :eek:
Or many a cheaper place to buy from?

Does anyone else like it that much?

Go to your Asian market and look for Thai light soy sauce. It should be pretty cheap, and it is lovely. It's not light as in low salt, just light in color and flavor. They also make dark.

I also love nama shoyu, but it isn't cheap.

I've only ever bought the small bottle, due to the cost. I use it pretty sparingly, though. I think the main thing I keep Braggs around for is to use in mock tuna salad.

I cannot live without Braggs! I go through withdrawals as soon as I run out. I use it on almost everything. You're right, it is expensive and hardly ever goes on sale. There's also never any coupons available for it! I'm on the Braggs mailing list and FB page , but still no coupons or deals ever. :down:

I buy the big bottle as long as I can find it for under $5 somewhere and to make it last longer I will pour it in a spray bottle. I sometimes water it down a bit too, not a lot though! The spray bottle is convenient and helps avoid my problem of drowning everything in it. The only thing that sucks though is that the spray part tends to clog up frequently.