Beyonce Launches Vegan Meal Delivery service

Cyprus

Newcomer
Reaction score
Another business venture for queen Bey! Remember that #22DaysVegan Beyonce started on her Instagram page a little over a year ago? Well, those enticingly delicious, mouthwatering meals are becoming a thing! Just in time for Us to kick our summer bikini body prep into overdrive, the "Drunk in Love" singer, 33, introduces a vegan meal delivery service venture with her fitness trainer Marco Borges. This is according to the U.S. Weekly
22 Days Nutrition is a plant-based home delivery meal service built on the concept that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. The program offers organic ingredients, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free meals, delivered once a week, which range in price from $9.76 to $16.50 per meal.

Interesting. When I first looked at this, I thought "Dang, that's expensive." But then I thought about it. If I typically eat out, it would cost more than that (add a tip, gas to get there, time...). Unfortunately, I live in southern Oregon, and don't think that delivery service will ever make it here.

Does it come in a fur lined box?

LOL most likely.. I'd be more impressed with vegan products if they came from someone who was actually vegan and not just cashing in. BUT.. she's a VERY big name and anything that will draw more attention to veganism the better, so I'm all for it.

Reactions: VeganStronglift
So true, I dislike when someone is just wanting to cash in, but in this case not because she is doing something that for certainly contribute to make learn more about veganism.

Besides price are withing a reasonable range, in my humble opinion.

It's very interesting in my eyes but also expensive. I think it should be a little more affordable. I don't feel that there's a deep meaning behind it other than the fact that she's getting paid thousands.