Bearing witness and direct action

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Is anyone here involved in these things that they would admit (I mean I've seen 25 year veteran ALF fox hunt saboteurs admit their work in news articles without fear of retaliation but that's not everyone).

I'm an admirer of ALF but the number of activists murdered or beaten or hospitalized is scary. So is going to prison for felony arson. I understand why people remain anonymous.

Direct Action Everywhere is a newer movement done openly under formal training, and in broad daylight. I plan to be trained by them before the summer.

I just don't feel right about not doing anything. I feel inspired to be a much more involved activist.

Reactions: animallover
I HAVE stabbed in the past. But,I'm in my mid 50s now. Can't keep up the pace. Got so much admiration for these people. Want to do more. I fully understand that you want to do more. Good luck with it.

Being part of ALF is so brave! I :heart: them so much.I couldn't do it. I'm too scared there's no way I could survive jail of something like that ****. :dizzy:

Reactions: Forest Nymph
This is the first time I heard about ALF and Direct Action Everywhere.
I feel the same way you do and I really want to be a much more involved activist too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forest Nymph