App to make phonecalls private, in public.

Blobbenstein

Reaction score
I had this idea that maybe mobile phones could have the ability to take the person's voice, someone making a call, in public, and then make a sound that masked it. So where there was a gap in sound, the mobile would publicly fill it using the ringtone speaker.
The phone would mask that out for the signal it sent so that wouldn't interfere with the call, but maybe all someone close by, say in a cafe, would here might be something like Klingon.

Would this be possible?

I don't know if it's possible, but jfc, that would be the most annoying thing ever. And people who used it would be the most inconsiderate people ever. And I would want to punch them in the face for being so annoying. Here's an idea: wanna make a private call? Do it in private! Revolutionary, I know.

I wouldn't use it anyway. :p I hardy use my mobile, and don't spend much time in crowded places.....but I guess maybe it could be annoying..

I would love a soundproof helmet I could wear so I could go into supermarkets....maybe it could look like Darth Vader one...