Anyone in Bali?

The Master Of Design

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey, if anyone is in Bali, let’s connect! I live at the moment in Uluwatu :) Forever on vacation :) Living the dream, ask my anything! F6F67A46-CD0E-422B-946F-E25BF3A61C7F.jpeg

I heard the place was opening now.. how is it in general? Are things mostly open? Any restrictions?

There was a joke about the pandemic

This guy before the pandemic

and this is it, after 2 years

At the beginning of watching the video, I did not understand the meaning, and then I turned on subtitles in English and I liked it

I heard the place was opening now.. how is it in general? Are things mostly open? Any restrictions?
It all depends on where you live in Bali. I live in Uluwatu now (October 2021) and it's amazing. No traffic lights, still plenty of spiritual amazing people around, the restaurants are open, the beach is open, you can go surfing, drink some coconut, it's very relaxed if you ask me. (@itsallinpictures on IG.)

The only thing is that they require vaccines or PCR tests if you are want to shop at the malls.

Ps. Locals are still struggling, but we are all on a different journey in our lives and have a different karmic path.