Annoying, floating box thing?

Muggle

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I think this has just started yesterday or maybe just today.

Anyway, whatever page I'm on on VV, in the top left corner is a really annoying box with my username and avatar in it. And if I scroll down the page it follows me! But it doesn't appear to do anything because if I click on it, it just disappears.
I'm just getting really fed up of having to click on it to get it to go everytime I reload a page.

I thought it might be something to do with the theme I use but I've just checked 4 different themes and it's appearing on them as well.

Any idea on what is causing it and how to get rid of it?

Here's a screenshot of the irritating little bugger :p (Yes, I have a LotR theme on Chrome. :rolleyes: )

That looks strange ... I don't think it's related to the Google authorship feature. It looks more like a notification box (the kind that comes up in the lower left corner) that you get when someone has posted in a certain thread you're watching. Only that it's empty, and got stuck somehow. I think I'll pass it on to Xenforo support, but it might take a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, that was quick, I got a reply to my support ticket 10 minutes after it was submitted. On a Sunday!

Annia, they said to try a different browser as it could be a browser issue.