Animal Products in Electronics

No, there really aren't any situations where a person, that knows nothing about my life, can be a better judge about my own veganism than me.

I also still feel like vegan options shouldn't only be bought in only vegan shops for reasons already explained. Vegan shops are to specific and they don't appeal to the general public. To make a difference in the world we need everyone aboard. Not only the handful of people that feel like they are "better vegans" just because they are able to shop in a vegan store.

Anyway, this is my last reply about this subject.

No, there really aren't any situations where a person, that knows nothing about my life, can be a better judge about my own veganism than me.

I also still feel like vegan options shouldn't only be bought in only vegan shops for reasons already explained. Vegan shops are to specific and they don't appeal to the general public. To make a difference in the world we need everyone aboard. Not only the handful of people that feel like they are "better vegans" just because they are able to shop in a vegan store.

Anyway, this is my last reply about this subject.
I still haven't entirely read through your previous response, sorta strapped for time at the computer but you do seem to be close to giving up... I've tried having this conversation with a few people now, not one person has been able to go through all of the ideas to the end without just quitting because they were upset... I get that its frustrating, I'm not a robot, very much a social primate too, but holy crap this is sorta important... like imagine you were wrong... would sorta suck to not be there if you really could have been...

The argument that vegans need to create demand in non vegan stores for there to be vegan products on the shelves, giving omnivores who haven't tried vegan products the option in the moment to buy the vegan product, will only ever produce impulse purchases, an impulse purchase is not going to make someone go vegan, not in this world, not with the types of social pressures and everything else involved... people need to consciously decide to stop eating animal products, that will never be an impulsive thing when the majority is still not vegan and when the animal products are often cheaper

Also, I do want to point out that the alternative scenario you illustrated, it was a Grinch like dismissal of something that would be way better... oh you dont have to read labels and there's tons of high quality selections??? who would want that??? ... Imagine we had 100% vegan grocery stores like Vegan Haven grow to the size of a Whole Foods and they had chains throughout puget sound instead of just Seattle... It would make the first days of being a "new, consciously chosen to change type of, vegan" much much easier, getting less people to switch back and making getting your friends to see how stupid it is to not be vegan that much easier... Sure its still really stupid, Vegan and Walmart is very easy... but we already have Vegan at Walmart being easy, we as activists should be trying to go for the other scenario you so quickly gave up on...

Is there no way to just know a lot of things about the world in general and know what individual lives are typically like and to be really good at quantifying time and money... Like imagine PETA or HSUS had decided to do the MASH touring vegan activist unit thing I was describing in the other post and they had this like huge effect that amplified what an individual could ever do on their own... their list of chores would then always trump your list of chores, right?

If we could know that would be a possibility, it would sorta imply that regardless if they have done it or not, we would always try to do that... aka if they already have it then go to them, if they dont already have it, help make it a thing that then someone has which then collects more people etc.