Almond breeze banana almond milk

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This stuff is incredible it tastes like a banana milkshake (or a lite version of one) which I used to love when I was a little kid, my grandfather used to take me to a local creamery/dairy farm (yes I know) and I'd always get the banana shake.

https://www.bluediamond.com/brand/almond-breeze/almondmilk-blends/blended-with-real-bananas

I know some people are anti-almond, but I've demonstrated in other threads where the cost/benefit analysis has been done on almond growing in the state of California with regards to how it benefits our people's nutrition and our state's economy...and with all of this factored in, the relative use of water is a scapegoat that people are using that conveniently ignores more prominent wastes of water like the factory farms in the central valley and the existence of the entire city of LA.

Reactions: betiPT
and the existence of the entire city of LA.

You absolutely cannot justify anything by saying it's better than LA. ;)

banana shakes are great. My favorite snack is soy milk, with a banana, flax seed, and peanut butter blended. Even better with chocolate flavored soy milk. 300+ calories, 12+ grams of protein.

I'm not anti-almond. I am pro-soy. and you must also factor in the billions of bees that go into the creation of almond milk in California.

But this morning I had an Odwalla Almond Milk Snickerdoodle. It was delicious. It even had 8 g of protein which it got from pea protein. (it was on sale and I skipped breakfast).

Reactions: Forest Nymph