All Spooky Things.

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
Just in time for Halloween! What gives you the goosebumps & makes those little hairs stand on end?? What creeps you out? What scares the living crap out of you? POST IT HERE! Whether it's a picture or video or story, share the spoooookiness.... :eek:

I had to create this thread because posting any further things about Weeping Angels in the joke thread just didn't seem right. So, in continuation of the "explanation".... @Amy SF @Moll Flanders --- Here's just a wee taste....
This scene gives me the glorious chills like WOOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOO, BABY!!!! :woo:

(giggles & shivers) Heeheeheeheehee!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian W
And by the way, I'm not talkin' REAL stuff. No need to get too serious here.... just get a few hee-bee-jeebies. LOL :hide:

Last edited:
Just in time for Halloween! What gives you the goosebumps & makes those little hairs stand on end?? What creeps you out? What scares the living crap out of you? POST IT HERE! Whether it's a picture or video or story, share the spoooookiness.... :eek:

I had to create this thread because posting any further things about Weeping Angels in the joke thread just didn't seem right. So, in continuation of the "explanation".... @Amy SF @Moll Flanders --- Here's just a wee taste....
This scene gives me the glorious chills like WOOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOO, BABY!!!! :woo:

(giggles & shivers) Heeheeheeheehee!!
Haha, that was awesome. Is that from a movie or show? I want to watch it, now.

The film The Conjuring. So scary. I absolutely love it!:D

tumblr_mpy6sumSgI1sss0r7o1_500.gif

Reactions: KLS52
It's a FB link so might not work for everyone.

http://go.socialnewsdesk.com/r?p=17353248&pg=3ac88df8-ab40-48bb-b60a-77da14a74ff6&sn=19810

“It’s probably the most dangerous artifact we have here in the museum. It’s responsible for we believe the death of a young man who came on a motorcycle and challenged that doll to do its worst and it did. Well the doll was given to nurses at Hartford Hospital as a gift but soon the doll would move around the house, be found in different locations. One day the fiancée of the nurse who received the doll was sleeping on the couch, he awakened with a start, he picked up the doll and threw it across the room and said that’s just a Raggedy Ann doll. When he did that, 7 psychic wounds appeared on his body. Four slashes to his chest, three on his stomach. You could see the blood actually coming through.”

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Oh, cripes, now I'm gonna hafta go back & count.... :p (After I check the rest of my "alerts.")

Starting with Gaslight, looks to be 26. Mostly the older ones/classics. Saw several on the list I WANT to view eventually.... ;)

Last edited:
And by the way, I'm not talkin' REAL stuff. No need to get too serious here.... just get a few hee-bee-jeebies. LOL :hide:
Oops... glad I read that first, before I posted Trump and Clinton stuff... :eek::hide::eek:

I really liked that "Blink" episode of Doctor Who, but strangely, I didn't think the Weeping Angels were that scary, even though it WAS creepy how they could suddenly be right on top of you if you took your eyes off them even momentarily. Once, when I was visiting friends in Washington DC, I saw someone wearing a T-shirt referencing that episode, and we had an interesting discussion about that show for a minute or two.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
OK, this is more freaky-weird spooky, not creepy-scary spooky....

Last night I had a sex dream involving who I believed to be Donald Glover. LOL :rolleyes: But that's not the weird part, he's hot! In the dream he rolled onto his stomach and on his back was a huge, gorgeous tattoo of a lion's head. And I SWEAR, I did NOT know about any recent casting choices until I read today's headlines about two hours ago! :weird: Spooooooky.... :iiam:

Donald Glover cast as Simba in live-action version of 'The Lion King'

Last edited:
I read The Smiling Man thing Calliegirl posted again.:eek: So creepy. I used to walk around the streets at night all the time when I was younger and not worry that much, remind me not to do that in the future! :D

It's so incredibly foggy, I can't even believe it. Was just outside trying to capture a photo... too dark. Raindrops were falling from leaves while I was trying to adjust my camera settings... then the patter changed to quick & rhythmic. I turned & saw a skunk trying to head under the porch (it was so close!)... it skittered around the side of the house. Not-so-in-the-background, I heard (also rhythmic) squeaking that sounded like that abandoned swing we all see in certain horror flicks.... I'm not kidding, I'm seriously spooked, but I kinda wanna go back out there.... LOL :weird:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:25 AM -- Yeahhhh, it's like Silent Hill kinda foggy-spooky outside.... :hide:

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
It's so incredibly foggy, I can't even believe it. Was just outside trying to capture a photo... too dark. Raindrops were falling from leaves while I was trying to adjust my camera settings... then the patter changed to quick & rhythmic. I turned & saw a skunk trying to head under the porch (it was so close!)... it skittered around the side of the house. Not-so-in-the-background, I heard (also rhythmic) squeaking that sounded like that abandoned swing we all see in certain horror flicks.... I'm not kidding, I'm seriously spooked, but I kinda wanna go back out there.... LOL :weird:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:25 AM -- Yeahhhh, it's like Silent Hill kinda foggy-spooky outside.... :hide:

What?!?! Don't you know you're never supposed to do that in horror movies? It never ends well, lol.