77 Yr Old Bodybuilder

That's pretty neat. She's obviously not a vegan if she eats eggs, but the article doesn't say if she's vegetarian.

The fact that she didn't start working out until she was 56 actually gives me a little encouragement, since I'm almost 55 and don't really exercise much. I'm not going to become a bodybuilder, but if I can at least be in good physical shape by the time I'm 77, it's all good.

That's pretty neat. She's obviously not a vegan if she eats eggs, but the article doesn't say if she's vegetarian.

The fact that she didn't start working out until she was 56 actually gives me a little encouragement, since I'm almost 55 and don't really exercise much. I'm not going to become a bodybuilder, but if I can at least be in good physical shape by the time I'm 77, it's all good.

She isn't a vegetarian and only eats brown rice, chicken and vegetables. She also drinks plenty of raw egg whites during the course of the day.

I must say that she looks fabulous for her age !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rd-Guinness-oldest-female-bodybuilder-74.html