70-lb. Dachshund put on Biggest Loser-style program

One of my bassets loved strawberries but she was very fussy about how they were fed to her. I would have to bite one in half, give her the half that had been in my mouth and then eat the other half myself.

You never know when someone might try to poison you to death with a strawberry.

Reactions: Muggle
She loves bananas more than any other food

Are you sure she's not a rabbit? Rabbits LOVE bananas. I'm convinced my rabbits would murder me if I tried to withhold bananas. (They each get one small slice of fresh banana or one unsweetened freeze-dried banana chip with their morning salad.)

My dog despises bananas . She seems to love every other fruit and vegetable, but she won't touch bananas. :rolleyes: She also hates peanut butter. If I try to give her pb she looks at me like I have five heads. She knows that stuff is going to stick to the roof of her mouth.

Are you sure she's not a rabbit? Rabbits LOVE bananas. I'm convinced my rabbits would murder me if I tried to withhold bananas. (They each get one small slice of fresh banana or one unsweetened freeze-dried banana chip with their morning salad.)
We call her part rabbit for her leaping ability and speed. Now the banana connection! :D