33 Ingeniusly Designed Products You Need In Your Life

Oh, those are awesome! I totally want the dip clips, the puzzle board, the magnetic measuring spoons and the dish-draining tray.

Reactions: ledboots
The sloped soap dish is brilliant. I hate all the soap slime that builds up in the dish.
A 2 tiered dish rack would be great in our small kitchen... but then again the likelihood that I'd knock plates everywhere all the time is pretty high.

There are some fabulous ideas and it is amazing how some people are so creative.

I particularly like the book shelf, the measuring spoons and the bike rack. I do have the draining board and the vegetable savers. I'm not keen on the dipping bowl as it looks a bit tacky.

enhanced-7858-1393023401-22_zpscf512cfc.jpg

I would love this, I was taking the hair off my hairbrush this morning and thinking why is this so difficult to do!

There are some fabulous ideas and it is amazing how some people are so creative.

I particularly like the book shelf, the measuring spoons and the bike rack. I do have the draining board and the vegetable savers. I'm not keen on the dipping bowl as it looks a bit tacky.

It does, but it's so functional that I might be able to overlook its tackiness. :D It's very '60s looking.

Reactions: thefadedone
I need something to keep the bath water hot
And something to make laptops waterproof, crush proof and fall proof

I need something to keep the bath water hot
Seriously...aren't you the one who posted in another thread about being in the bath for two hours? When I read that I was, like, brrrrr...doesn't the water get get cold? :)