Package Exchange 2014 SPRING EXCHANGE PHOTO THREAD

Okay first for my sender Calliegirl a big apology that these pictures took so long to appear in here. I got the package on my second day in St. Louis and I was so excited about it. My friend laughed to me when I started to open it in car after we went to pick it up from the post place he has guided some of his post. (He also made me and our friend run around St. Louis without breaks through the two weeks I spent in there feeling like I have to see everything during that time) Finding time to post anything was hard and when I got back to home I came face to face with very sick cat that had been sick most of my trip...the jury is still out there to decide the verdict how this will end but I hope that this fourth trip to the vet will finally give some final answers to us. I of course hope that the mass they see in her nose is treatable. So it has been busy in good and bad...but now to the happy stuff with the package!

View attachment 4467

I got three bags! One from Trader Joe's...I liked that store when we visited it and the bag...I really love it. One that says fresh and easy. It is plastic type of material and those I use a lot for different things. The third bag is the blue AAA bag that came with story how it was gotten to be in my box. Calliegirl had told in their office when she had to go there about the exchange and they had given the bag for her to add it into the box. I think that was amazing. The Trader Joe's Trekkie mix was good. I love nuts and there was whole bag with different nuts and some dried berries. That bag was bag of yummines.

View attachment 4468

I also got bag of Terra chips and Trader Joe's edame crackers. Those traveled back to home with me since I wanted to have something nice in here too. There was also jar of speculoos cookie and cocoa swirl. That looks yummy and was also saved to be used back at home.

View attachment 4469
There was also mices for my kitties that loved them and two luna bars. Those bars were my saving angels when I was flying back to home. My flights got moved to next day because the first flight was late on the original day and it made me miss the next flight from the three and they couldn't figure out how to get me to New York in time to the last flight. So the meal order didn't move with the tickets and it was really great to have the luna bars as back up thing on the end of the last flight when they had only meaty sandwitch option for breakfast for me. And those bars are yummy. And lastly there was cute card with the puppies and blue flowers.

Thank you Calliegirl. I really enjoyed everything :smitten:

I must pick up a bag of those edamame crackers from TJ's. What did the speculoos and chocolate spread taste like ? I really like speculoos spread and could eat the whole jar.

TJ's edamame crackers are delicious. Nicely done, folks. Working on the next exchange. I have an idea and would like your input. Check the thread I recently posted regarding the summer swap.

My awesome package from the ever wonderful sallyomally!!

All sorts of Texas based goodness! Hubby has devoured most of the Texas Firecracker mix and I have been munching on the Smarties. The fur kids love their treats too.

Thank you so much again my dear!! :smitten:

spring2014.jpg

Looks awesome! Hope the kitty will be better soon. Please keep us updated.

Sadly had to let the kitty go. She had bad kind of tumor on her nose that kept infection in there and she also got allergic reaction from the antibiotics. So it was time to let her go to better place. The house does feels empty now. :(

Sadly had to let the kitty go. She had bad kind of tumor on her nose that kept infection in there and she also got allergic reaction from the antibiotics. So it was time to let her go to better place. The house does feels empty now. :(

Oh, Virpukka, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

So sorry! :( :hug:

I am so sorry about your kitty, Virpukka. Big, big hugs to you.