Hello~ I compiled all the vegan food I ate in Kyoto Japan into these short videos:
1. Mumokuteki Cafe (some dishes contain fish stock, all sweets are vegan) https://goo.gl/maps/xB8ygNUHjr92
2. Cosy Cafe (all vegan) https://goo.gl/maps/yU3KsU7igyz
3. Ain Soph. Journey (all vegan)...
This is a quick compilation of all the vegan food I had while in Osaka, Japan~
1. Aju Kitchen Bar (UPDATE: started selling meat in 2020, limited vegan menu now 😞) https://goo.gl/maps/uFW9mLhR2v52
2. Paprika Shokudo (all vegan) https://goo.gl/maps/EkMmJpqiGo62
3. Megumi (all vegan)...
Just wanted to send a quick tip to fellow vegans who are living or traveling to Japan. I live in Tokyo, and I definitely know the struggle of being vegan here… Though while in Japan I obviously want to enjoy its incredible food culture without having to worry about the inclusion of dashi or fish...
Many people assume Japan is not vegan-friendly. MY VIDEOS will prove you wrong!
Major cities like Tokyo, Osaka, and especially Kyoto have plenty of vegan restaurants!
The only downside...high price and small portion 😣
Hope you find these videos helpful~
While I am still not vegan I will be in the near future and since I am travelling to Japan at the end of next january I want to know in advance what (affordable) options do I have
Thanks in advance!