What time do you wake up?

On bad day 1 AM. On a good day, I have one of those every 6-8 weeks, 4:30 AM. On a average day 3-3:30 AM. Unfortunately my sleep problems haven't been improved by my diet.

Do it. It's freaking great. :)
Ha. If only it were that easy. 😊 I have really bad sleep issues and wake frequently throughout the night. Sometimes I am unable to fall back to sleep. But on those rare occasions where I can go to sleep around 9:30-10 and wake up around five, it’s just amazing. I wish it could be more consistent.

Ha. If only it were that easy. 😊 I have really bad sleep issues and wake frequently throughout the night. Sometimes I am unable to fall back to sleep. But on those rare occasions where I can go to sleep around 9:30-10 and wake up around five, it’s just amazing. I wish it could be more consistent.

Are there any reasons for those underlying sleep issues? If it's not medical related it could be an issue in sleep quality.
I'll send you a 100% free pdf that I usually send my clients (no strings attached!). I think it might help you improve your sleep quality. Please note that it usually takes 5 seconds to load.

Frequent nightly wake ups can also be correlated with increased cortisol (especially around the 1-3am mark). Maybe magnesium or vitamin C supplementation could help you with that. There are some promising studies. :)

Attachments

• 13 Sleep Secrets - QualityGains.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: KLS52
Anywhere between 2:30 and 4. Lately it’s been more like 3:30-4, thankfully. I can at least get through a good part of the day that way. When my day starts at 2:30 I’m pretty much shot by 3 pm.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I am usually up between 5 and 5:30 AM due to a work schedule starting at 7. Even on my days off, I wake up but do go back to sleep. Sleeping in is 7 AM for me! Lately my work schedule has been fluctuating but I still get up at the same time. It doesn't seem to matter what time I go to bed at night though it is usually between 10 and 11.

Reactions: PTree15
Poppy (the dog) doesn't let us sleep much past 7 am anymore. The boys will happily stay in bed until 8, but now that Poppy (the dog) has anxiety, she can't really settle down enough to sleep in.

Now you’re talking...minus the curlers. Those days are gone too! It’s more like hair pulled up in a ponytail on top of my head, lol.

Same here. I'm already in pjs and it was only 6 pm when I put them on. I was out nearly all day long and quite dressed up ; high heels and all. I couldn't wait to get back and get rid of my clothes and relax.:D

4-4:30 monday thru friday
Weekends more like 8
I've never liked mornings, but, I can get more done in the mornings now

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and KLS52