Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It has another strong or bad taste

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • It has an offensive odor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other problem

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Everything even their name. Their name sounds so horrible. Listen to it. Eww.

Luckily, I have never eaten one of those foul balls of green crap in my life and I never will. Just the smell of them (raw and cooked) is enough to make me heave.

Yeah I'm a supertaster. Supersmeller too, it seems, if there is such a term. It makes it impossible for me to enjoy alcoholic beverages. I like to cook with wine and beer, but drinking them is like drinking nail polish remover.

I did once get to eat some very delicious brussels sprouts, but alas, most of the time I find them startlingly bitter.

*Thankful for Brussel sprouts haters, because that leaves more for me.*

:up:Hells yeah!

Roasted, toasted, steamed, stir fried, baked, sauteed, boiled, or fried, there are so many ways to cook them up and make them tasty. I only wish I had discovered the sprouts sooner. We didn't properly meet until a couple years ago. I envy the children who had mothers that cooked these heavenly creations for them.

:up:Hells yeah!

Roasted, toasted, steamed, stir fried, baked, sauteed, boiled, or fried, there are so many ways to cook them up and make them tasty. I only wish I had discovered the sprouts sooner. We didn't properly meet until a couple years ago. I envy the children who had mothers that cooked these heavenly creations for them.

My parents were crafty... They would give me sprouts and spinach as a reward for cleaning my toys away when I was little! I loved the things.

Reactions: thefadedone
I like them. I made them for Christmas one year with a reduced balsamic glaze...delicious.

I hated them until last year! I cooked them this year with chestnuts and everyone commented on how delicious they were! DD likes them but DS doesn't!

I've gone off them quite a bit. I think it was two Christmases (is that even a word?:p ) ago that I made three roast dinners over the holiday period and had sprouts every time and I haven't fancied eating them since. I don't think they taste bitter at all though.