Health Issues Went to the Doctors; Now it's all fooked up!

Clueless Git

Plant powered
Reaction score
S0, about 5 mins in the Doctors and now everything in my life has been turned upsidedown :(

My car has developed rattle, squeaks, whistles and rumbles it never had before.

Everyone's been shouting at me.

PC headset is deafening me.

Some bugger turned my TV volume up stupidly loud.

Even the local birds, who have been noticeably quiet for a couple of weeks now, have started making lots of noise.

All I went there for was to get my ears syringed - FFS!

Reminds me of a scene from the movie "Lawrence of Arabia" where Lawrence cures the sheik's son of his deafness by using a syringe on the wax in his ears.

You should thank your lucky stars. Some people would do anything to be able to deal with all the sudden noises you're experiencing. :) For them, the world will always be silent.

Reactions: Tom L.
No. There really is a scene like I described in the movie "Lawrence of Arabia."

I was just mucking about there Joe.

Topic was meant to be a sort 0f 'spoof-celebration' of my ear sight having been restored to normal.

You should thank your lucky stars. Some people would do anything to be able to deal with all the sudden noises you're experiencing. :) For them, the world will always be silent.

Yes, indeed Amy.

As I just posted to Joe the complaining was just a 'spoof' on how it feels to have my hearing back to normal.

well, at least you got a vegan (earwax) candle out of it.

Lol! Don't, Blobbers, Don't!

The muck they fished out of my earholes (into which you should never insert anything smaller than your elbow) was horrendous!

I see, looking at your new signature line, that I'm not the only Bowie fan here btw?

Gimme the name of the song my Avatar line comes from and I'll email you a cracker-jack pencil. :)

From the first link: " Some earwax buildup must be removed with professional equipment not readily available to consumers."

Some people have a plethora of hard earwax that needs professional assistance to remove. This kind of wax tends to run in families.

Sure, but CG's comments imply that he doesn't do any ear hygiene maintenance himself.