Vegan Transition Documentary Film

But what kind of diet? Saying vegan or plant based can be anything-without animal products. That isn't a great distinction.
What protocols will be followed?
Everything natural and organic. No dairy no animal products what so ever.

And the point of one guy asking for money to do another documentary about his personal experiences is.......?
You know real scientific research exists about nutrition, and there are scads of personal experiences eating no meat or dairy, and organic.
When it comes to diet, vegan only excludes animal products, it does not imply natural or organic, or necessarily healthy. Chips and pop are naturally vegan.
Do you automatically judge an omnivore diet as healthy or not? Organic or not?
If they are going to narrow the range of foods eaten it should not be labeled as vegan, but plant based
Vegan is an ethical choice

Last edited:
Reactions: FlandersOD
Thank you for the engagement! Do you have any suggestions? I’d love to hear them
And the point of one guy asking for money to do another documentary about his personal experiences is.......?
You know real scientific research exists about nutrition, and there are scads of personal experiences eating no meat or dairy, and organic.
When it comes to diet, vegan only excludes animal products, it does not imply natural or organic, or necessarily healthy. Chips and pop are naturally vegan.
Do you automatically judge an omnivore diet as healthy or not? Organic or not?
If they are going to narrow the range of foods eaten it should not be labeled as vegan, but plant based
Vegan is an ethical choice
it’s more then a personal experience. There will be a lot of medical testing involved as well as this will be streamed on Netflix. And noI don’t judge a omnivore diet at all. As a certified personal trainer and certified nutritional coach I have encouraged lean meats a lot.

I clicked on the link to see what amount of money you have raised and the link does not work.

I would suggest that you consider making youtube videos and let the algorithms decide if the content is valuable.

All the best in your journey to veganism.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Agree
Reactions: Lou