Vegan documentary

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Put the word "documentary" in the search function. there are some other good threads to read.

MOD POST

I'm have moved the posts into a former thread so that we don't end up with too many duplicate (same theme) threads.

MOD POST

I'm have moved the posts into a former thread so that we don't end up with too many duplicate (same theme) threads.
Thank you. Im still finding my way around this site.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Not a 'documentary', but the Food Revolution Summit hosted by John and Ocean Robbins, is an annual audio event of multiple speakers in areas of nutrition, environmental and political concerns. I listen every year, and you can of course buy the tapes. The programs are rerun for a time. You can even listen directly on your phone to not use data.

John Robbins book Food Revolution, along with Diet for a New America are worth owning!

• Informative
Reactions: Veg:) and Lou
Not a 'documentary', but the Food Revolution Summit hosted by John and Ocean Robbins, is an annual audio event of multiple speakers in areas of nutrition, environmental and political concerns. I listen every year, and you can of course buy the tapes. The programs are rerun for a time. You can even listen directly on your phone to not use data.

John Robbins book Food Revolution, along with Diet for a New America are worth owning!
Thank you. This looks very interesting